My Shawarma

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Seriously who writes this stuff?
That’s right it’s Mr beetroot face Buzz

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The thing is what if Gus is testing people on the inside to see who’s leaking sht the media aka buzz the fruit loop. No way in hell at this stage any member of the club wether it’s player or coaching staff has the audacity to Betray the club. The last two bulldogs series is showing me that the club may have a few doubts over a few people being trusted
Rothfield just makes things up, which you can do if you have no accountability whatsoever. His conversations with himself go something like this.....

"The Bulldogs have just signed a great young talent - how can I turn that to a negative? I know, I'll make up shit about how it's going to ruin another young guys future and I'll even make up that he's pissed off and wants out. What can happen to me? Nothing, that's what! Fuck Gus. I know more about footy than him anyway"

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would be great if our disgruntled star looking for another club, was none other than our great gun 1/2.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
SHOOSH

Which disgruntled young Bulldogs star is looking for a new club following Phil Gould’s decision to pay a $500,000 transfer fee for QLD rookie halfback Karl Oloapu and to give 33-year-old Josh Reynolds a spot in Canterbury’s top-30. Rival clubs are lining up to chat to the youngster.
It is Khaled Rajab ffs

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Flanagan must be one of these kids whose perception of themselves is significantly higher than reality.

I don’t like bagging players, respect is mutual and they are human beings, but Flanno is at best a NSW cup half - I’m not sure he’d have an impact in the English Super League either.

We have a #7 crisis on our hands and banking on a 18yo to dig us out of it…. I hope the brains trust knows what they are doing.

Surely we are still looking at Mitch Moses over 3/4yrs - Oluapo can come in at fb and shift into the halves when Moses retires (Similarly to what Lockyer did for Brisbane). Critter partners Xerri in the centres.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve not seen anything special from Khaled Rajab at NRL level in his few windows of opportunity. People were getting way too excited in his WC games against a bunch of Neville’s.

I have, however, seen enough of him in the lower grades to know he’s got more to offer than Flanno.

CC has the difficult job of telling Flanno he’ll be second string behind one of either Reynolds, Rajab or Oluapo, if he’s not doing that, he’s soft.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just assumed the Drunk Dribbler got all his mail from players managers trading tidbits for favourable coverage of their players.

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I thought Khaleb Rajab went OK in the trial. At one stage he pushed Reynolds out of the way to start the set which I believe is a good sign. Maybe it’s him that other clubs are interested in?