Disgraceful referring by Shane Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disgraceful referring by Shane Hayne,I don't know how he holds his job (In QLD's favour )
Referees tried their hardest to give it to QLD
Great win with the disgusting one sided ref display by Shane Hayne ( NSW HAD THE BETTER HAYNE!!!)
That guy is nothing but a cheat

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
NSW had the better Hayne! Thank god. I hope if we ever had a chance to nab him we would go all out.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You know, I can deal with a lot of the calls tonight because "it's Origin" and that means lenient play, and I think it ultimately meant a great game to watch. You know the play I can't get over though? The "knock on" where the ball got kicked into Trent Hodkinson... Dude had his arm by his side. It hit his shoulder. He didn't play at it... Initially called NSW ball & 6 more tackles, somehow that call was overruled. That's not a lenient call because "it's Origin". That's being blind/stupid.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The "knock on" when it was kicked into Hokko was a clear shocker. Would like a list of the shockers that went against NSW and the 50/50s that went against NSW. The Greg Inglis whacking the ball out of Lewis' grasp was a 50/50 I reckon.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
id have to start counting on my second hand the number of terrible 100/0 calls that went queenslands way

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of those calls tonight especially in the last 10 minutes...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was some disgusting calls for sure. When Hayne made the break a player was taken put in backplay (might have been Jennings), no action but as soon as it happens to Thurston it's a penalty. Since when can you lose a ball and blame it in on injury to a teammate. Every attempt was made to try and get Qld over the line in the second half

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's beyond a joke, it really is! He has to be stood down from game 2

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
There was some disgusting calls for sure. When Hayne made the break a player was taken put in backplay (might have been Jennings), no action but as soon as it happens to Thurston it's a penalty. Since when can you lose a ball and blame it in on injury to a teammate. Every attempt was made to try and get Qld over the line in the second half
Tell me about it bro, some of their penalties they got were not penalties and showed QLD was being brought back into the game

It's beyond a joke, it really is! He has to be stood down from game 2
They might replace him with Klein lol...

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
To be honest I'm expecting the refs to get worse as the season goes on. Some of the crap I saw today was nothing short disgraceful.

Symm

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't think they were trying to get QLD over the line, I saw it more as they were just trying to stay out of it and QLD were taking advantage of that more toward the end. But that kick into Hodko's shoulder. .. That takes the cake. Which reminds me, I need to get cake.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was an absolute ****ing disgraceful display from those idiots with the whistle. They really have no idea. Made a good game hard to watch at times

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
The "knock on" when it was kicked into Hokko was a clear shocker. Would like a list of the shockers that went against NSW and the 50/50s that went against NSW. The Greg Inglis whacking the ball out of Lewis' grasp was a 50/50 I reckon.
well the first queensland try happened because the refs didnt see that tate knocked on in the kick contest in the previous play, hodges pulled down the nsw player in the ruck and got a penalty despite the other referee knowing what he was up to and shouted milking, i think the inglis play at the ball is 100% six again, jennings made contact with hodges simultaneously but not according to the hayne, the hodkinson knock on (although i think the referee ruled it as a knock down by Tamou i think, still wrong), cherry evans falls over playing the ball and somehow thats jennings fault and queensland get one last shot

also there were some clear shoulder charges that were allowed for some reason by queensland

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Wasnt it a knock on from Tate into Tupou in the 3rd min? It resulted in a scrum and a try to Darius Boyd.

The Hodko knock on was a shocker.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
well the first queensland try happened because the refs didnt see that tate knocked on in the kick contest in the previous play, hodges pulled down the nsw player in the ruck and got a penalty despite the other referee knowing what he was up to and shouted milking, i think the inglis play at the ball is 100% six again, jennings made contact with hodges simultaneously but not according to the hayne, the hodkinson knock on (although i think the referee ruled it as a knock down by Tamou i think, still wrong), cherry evans falls over playing the ball and somehow thats jennings fault and queensland get one last shot

also there were some clear shoulder charges that were allowed for some reason by queensland
Qld 4th player always flopped in during the second half, farkin joke

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I also hated that penalty near the end of the game, QLD played the ball and Jennings legally stole the ball out of a square marker position because their dummy half was too slow...

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah farout especially on dominant tackles near our line and some of those shoulder charges

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That was mostly Myles, did you see the one where he launched himself from a couple metres and landed on the guy already on the ground? It was like he was doing WWE jumping of the top rope or something. Absolutely ridiculous stuff. Someone with the right knowhow should put together a collection of his late hits from this match on Youtube, make it bleeding obvious, enough so even QLDers can see how dirty this bloke is.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was mostly Myles, did you see the one where he launched himself from a couple metres and landed on the guy already on the ground? It was like he was doing WWE jumping of the top rope or something. Absolutely ridiculous stuff. Someone with the right knowhow should put together a collection of his late hits from this match on Youtube, make it bleeding obvious, enough so even QLDers can see how dirty this bloke is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jJbMKEi_r0

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
There were Blues players constantly getting knocked over chasing after the ball. Thurston was never going to get that, only one team was being penalised according to the loose interpretation that is supposed to exist during Origin, that was QLD, NSW was being penalised like it was an ordinary NRL match.

Status
Not open for further replies.