Disgraceful referring by Shane Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There was some disgusting calls for sure. When Hayne made the break a player was taken put in backplay (might have been Jennings), no action but as soon as it happens to Thurston it's a penalty. Since when can you lose a ball and blame it in on injury to a teammate. Every attempt was made to try and get Qld over the line in the second half
Just saw on the replay, Jennings was taken out who was running in support for Haynes. No wonder no NSW jumper got in support

I wish he had taken a dive for the blind ref to see the illegal play.

Also the play leading to 2nd Qld try , JTs pass was as forward as SBW's pass last week.

Again Ref failed to pick it up.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just saw on the replay, Jennings was taken out who was running in support for Haynes. No wonder no NSW jumper got in support

Also the play leading to 2nd Qld try , JTs pass was as forward as SBW's pass last week.

Didn't see the Jennings on, did see the JT forward pass, that was clear.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Video referee didn't even jump in at crucial times aswell when he should of to fix calls like that...

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah video refs should jump in and correct the calls

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
the refs in rugby league are CHEATS there is no other plausible reason for their disgraceful calls! every single add is about gambling with live odds updates etc how can sane people believe the refs aren't putting money on these games? match fixing is an epidemic in league!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think when the referee is nearing 50 you should ask the questions about why he wants to continue ffs, like he is making great cash from refereeing rugby league, its too good to quit

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
i think when the referee is nearing 50 you should ask the questions about why he wants to continue ffs, like he is making great cash from refereeing rugby league, its too good to quit
There careers should end when NRL players are expected to stop palying mid 30s lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
on another note: did anyone see MAtt Perish on the mobile phone in the coach box 20 minutes from finel whistle?

how urgent must that call be?!!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
btw i doubt this is rigged for betting, i think its a situation of getting a qld win because nsw are more likely to win game 2 in sydney, the goal to get the decider for channel 9 ratings

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
on another note: did anyone see MAtt Perish on the mobile phone in the coach box 20 minutes from finel whistle?

i saw him go wild at a referee decision, if hadleys ex wife was watching, she'd be concerned because she will notice alot of hadley in that outburst

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
now watch the last minute again of the game.... when hodges knocked the ball on seconds from the end of the game(which wasnt given) , time was called off due to slaters injury, when time came back on how the fck Inglis played the ball?????

Shouldnt hodges be playing the ball?

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score

He was contacting Ray Hadleys wife and telling her to get ready to celebrate.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was a joke, It was like a local club game where the ref is the older brother of a kid and is doing everything he can to win him the game.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
also there were some clear shoulder charges that were allowed for some reason by queensland
Yeah farout especially on dominant tackles near our line and some of those shoulder charges
If Reynold's seriously goes to the judiciary someone should put together media on all the QLD shoulder charges and put it out there. Hold the NRL and the judiciary to account. If they are fairdinkum they've got to charge all of them.

They won't because this is SOO, but that is why Reynolds and with him the Dogs shouldn't be hung out to dry. Be fair, if you going to charge one player for something the same way you would in regular NRL games, than do so for all of them. Especially whoever broke Hokko's nose.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The reffs go to the game with the preconceived idea that qld have to win and hence are influenced by that thought in their mind while making decisions ...

It's disgraceful...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If Reynold's seriously goes to the judiciary someone should put together media on all the QLD shoulder charges and put it out there. Hold the NRL and the judiciary to account. If they are fairdinkum they've got to charge all of them.

They won't because this is SOO, but that is why Reynolds and with him the Dogs shouldn't be hung out to dry. Be fair, if you going to charge one player for something the same way you would in regular NRL games, than do so for all of them. Especially whoever broke Hokko's nose.
and the leg pulls from Qld since the first minute of the game.

Fck how the ref could miss soo many leg twists and pulls, but gave a penlaty to Qld when JT tripped himself over a NSW player near NSW try line.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree they should show them a showreal of illegal and chargeable acts saying why do I have to get into trouble while others get away with shit? The AFL charge players who are caught doing bad things illegally if missed so why can't the NRL, did you see how Hodges was striking at Hayne in that tackle when Hayne got really fired up?

TrickmA

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The referring was ridiculous especially near the end, QLD should have scored and then complained about how we make excuses. It's not the first time, but NSW have had enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.