Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Saturday Night 7.30 @ ANZ.

I think we will like playing a weaker team than the last 3, Dogs by 16!

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should win this one comfortably, the Knights have been very horrendous this year...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Should be easier than our recent games. Knights are also not nearly as hard away from Redneck Stadium.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hate the knights almost as much as I hate rorters/souffs/manly/parra/St.chokers. With this confidence we should really crunch these pretenders.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Going on current form we need an option in the poll for "Dogs by 1, field goal 3 minutes from time"

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The Knights have improved with Mullen back, but we should put them away.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I believe that this is a danger game for us Bulldogs 1 to 12, let's be honest, last year the Knights panst us on more than the one occasion. We can't afford to give them easy points.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Have the Skid Row concert on next sat night , hope they start late so I dont miss the game , danger danger game

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
we will kill them. the way they beat us last year was our go forward was shit but now we always dominate there

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hard to call.

The knights look like the smokies to me this year. Cronulla had the ASADA thing which galvanised the team last year, I reckon the knights will lift accordingly via Mckinnon.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hard to call.

The knights look like the smokies to me this year. Cronulla had the ASADA thing which galvanised the team last year, I reckon the knights will lift accordingly via Mckinnon.
Not to sound disrespectful but lifting is banned lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Watching Knights play now at home they aren't going to bother us at anz.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should win this one comfortably, the Knights have been very horrendous this year...
Who gave this a red thumbs and why?
Own up and explain whoever did it?
I don't think the knights have been horrendous bad, but do think we should win it at home and win it well, still under 12 points though,

But why the red thumbs for this?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe that this is a danger game for us Bulldogs 1 to 12, let's be honest, last year the Knights panst us on more than the one occasion. We can't afford to give them easy points.
We better win, the knights beat us 3 times last year, time to show them what we are made of

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This will be a tough game I think. Not sure if its true but for me they seem to be that bogey team for us, atleast finals time anyway? A mate of mine is unfortunate enough to support them the poor pr*ck so he seems to always have bragging rights. IF they try and match us in the middle we will pound them, IF they use there more mobile forwards out wider we will have a tough time and it will be a point fest. Question is, if it goes point fest way do we have enough attack to compete with it? All our games of late are grinds, so we definitely need them to play our gameplan! Dogs by 6.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If we don't win this, and win this handsomely, we need a good hard look at ourselves.

Knights got blown away by Broncos tonight, and we are winning against some of the title contenders this year.

Knights are not contenders this year, except if we are talking for the spoon.

I'd be very annoyed/upset if we can't manage to put a decent score on against them. They are nowhere near a Souths/Roosters/Storm quality side.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We ALWAYS struggle against newc regardless of who runs out for them. We havent beaten them at home in ages and it might just be a little bit of a let down game aftr todays massive effort.
dogs by 1

Status
Not open for further replies.