Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
That was hard to watch. Wouldn't keep any player in the side bar Thompson, To'Omaga and Mariner going forward. Hoppa has been really disappointing since his return

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Furner be our defensive coach next year? We need some ‘steel’ in the middle? We need a lot of work. Fingers crossed panthers go out with back to back losses so Barrett can start straight away

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Guinane is going to get into the showers with the Panthers after the game. This commentary is the worst this season & that's saying something
Picking up the soap bar over and over.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really hate seeing losing players smiling when we just got thumped if that was me I would be filthy because losing meant I let my friends, family, team mates and most important the fans down!!! 42 BLOP is no reason to crack a smile! Just saying!

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boy, it's a good thing we didn't have Lewis in there today, he wouldn't have set up half the tries that Wakeham did! Oh, wait... #attackingfooty! :laughing:

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Really hate seeing losing players smiling when we just got thumped if that was me I would be filthy because losing meant I let my friends, family, team mates and most important the fans down!!! 42 BLOP is no reason to crack a smile! Just saying!
agreed losing is losing no matter and cracking a smile is no to be tolerated

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what Barrett's notepad looks like on list of priorities for the Dogs? Obviously roster and attack are key areas. But many times this year our defence has been abysmal too, especially on the wings. The way I see it we're a knock down.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jerome , very humble guy, speaks well.. another we could do with lol.!!

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
At least we didn't come last. Looking forward to next season.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Panthers 15 tackles on our 20m zone of the field and score 8 trys that is more than 50%, and we had 24 tackles in the panthers 20m zone and come up with a big ZERO ... this is a worry, but on the positive note we are letting go of at least 8 players so fingers crossed more are to be announced because we need a massive clean out and attitude adjustment and some leadership on and off the field for 2021 and beyond ... up the DOGGIESSSSS

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Furner be our defensive coach next year? We need some ‘steel’ in the middle? We need a lot of work. Fingers crossed panthers go out with back to back losses so Barrett can start straight away
Was thinking exactly the same. Whilst roster and attack has been focused on our defence has been found sadly wanting many times this year.

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Panthers 15 tackles on our 20m zone of the field and score 8 trys that is more than 50%, and we had 24 tackles in the panthers 20m zone and come up with a big ZERO ... this is a worry, but on the positive note we are letting go of at least 8 players so fingers crossed more are to be announced because we need a massive clean out and attitude adjustment and some leadership on and off the field for 2021 and beyond ... up the DOGGIESSSSS
haha did you get that stat from fox aka cooper cronk? thats gold

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham has showing NOTHING in 1st grade. Fuck knows why so many Kennel posters have been jizzing over him?
Cogger better than both him and Lewis ... Would have been happy with Jack and Odo pairing in reserve grade next year with Avo and Green or another recruit at 7.