Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Steve G. wonders why he will never ever be a first grade coach, he should know by now this team is PATHETIC!!! Cannot take much more of this crap from this team!!! ALL the talk about how we have so much to play for since we have so many players leaving today, well you boys are playing alright, playing like a bunch of useless clowns who do NOT know how to play rugby league! Again no heart no passion and no idea!!!!
if this guy gets another assistant job they must have rocks in their heads as well

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
60min into the game, time for us to switch off all together

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was with you most of the way , but they have shown a LOT of heart this season. The fact is we have a reserve grade quality lineup, so we really should have been smashed by 50 each week. It takes heart to be competitive in MOST of our games this season. To win 3 games is a very good result, I thought we wouldn't win any.

Today seems to be an exception but the 6 agains are killing us today as well. This rule is a rort!
Mate are you serious? I guess you enjoy seeing us lose games, you know the saying losing is losing doesn't matter by how many points! btw Steve is this you, if not Dean is this you? haha

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mate are you serious? I guess you enjoy seeing us lose games, you know the saying losing is losing doesn't matter by how many points! btw Steve is this you, if not Dean is this you? haha
Sorry but that is a moronic comment. Did you read what I said at all?