Then tops it off with that pathetic attempt at tackle

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
dWZ a muppet; hopefully Barrett has something to do with his Panthers exit

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So our winger was only came in 2 positions off his wing there, not a bad effort for us.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't wait for this game to be over so I can have a few months of not yelling at my TV and anyone around me ... also might save me a few bucks too so I don't have to buy anymore TVs due to me smashing it every week watching our team play !!! I love the Doggie and have been for over 35yrs BUT this side really makes me cringe watching how dumb and stupid we play ... no heart no passion and certainly no leadership on and off the field!!! Now to have a few months off to refresh my mind and hopefully Barrett changes the culture that we have, GOOD :LUCK matey you will need it!!!!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
DWZ you absolute arse clown. Unluckily we signed him cheap only $550k phew.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When i made that poll about worst signing for DWZ purely, do you all see why now?! lol im sure you guys knew but the others listed had a longer impact. But this guy has had an exponential increase in shittness!

Anyway so first game we are held to zero all year? would be fitting but at least we didnt get the spoon that WE DID NOT DESERVE! So positives :D

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Has there been a dumber footballer than DWZ to don the Bulldogs jersey?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dwz is letting emotions get to him
Not a smart man

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can't wait for this game to be over so I can have a few months of not yelling at my TV and anyone around me ... also might save me a few bucks too so I don't have to buy anymore TVs due to me smashing it every week watching our team play !!! I love the Doggie and have been for over 35yrs BUT this side really makes me cringe watching how dumb and stupid we play ... no heart no passion and certainly no leadership on and off the field!!! Now to have a few months off to refresh my mind and hopefully Barrett changes the culture that we have, GOOD :LUCK matey you will need it!!!!
fcuk i agree mate this shit must stop this team cant even beat an under 7 team useless twats