Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry to be a narc mate but I think it was a quad injury. He did it at goal kicking practice the day before.

It actually made his goal kicking better. He had a smoother stroke rather than trying to boot the shit out of it and ending up with a duff hook.

Maybe he would have played if the spoon was still on the line. Either way its good to see Cogger get a farewell game. I actually think he is a decent player. A lot more ability than Lewis and actually threatens the line when he runs. He got hung out to dry after the warriors game but no halves would have got us home that day. They kicked to Meaney all second half and just smashed our outside backs coming out of trouble. We literally defended for 30 minutes straight. Then when we got the opportunity at the other end he kicked over the dead ball line and that was pretty much the game.

But the loss certainly wasnt his fault
Thanks narc hahaha

Yeah there's no point playing anyone with a niggle so we can have everyone ready to go for preseason.

I agree I'd take Cogger over Lewis every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Cogger is a actual half while I have no idea what Lewis is.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks narc hahaha

Yeah there's no point playing anyone with a niggle so we can have everyone ready to go for preseason.

I agree I'd take Cogger over Lewis every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Cogger is a actual half while I have no idea what Lewis is.
I know exactly what Lewis is. A reserve grader at every other club than ours.

Not his fault though. He tries his arse off every week and is a good defender. He is just not an NRL standard half

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just heard Lewis and Averillo out.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know exactly what Lewis is. A reserve grader at every other club than ours.

Not his fault though. He tries his arse off every week and is a good defender. He is just not an NRL standard half
Not a good defender. He has a good tackling technique.. vast difference from being able to tackle and being able to read in defence..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry I will amend

“He tries his arse off every week and has great hair”
He knows how to use his hair too. Guy should have been on the OC. About 15 years too late for his calling in life :p maybe Lachlan can get him a gig on homies away or what ever it’s called.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Still a mathematical chance at the spoon. So hopefully if we don’t win today we lose by less then 177 points. Come on guys. Fire up for a big performance today.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s in Panthers to cop a loss now than in the finals

I reckon we jag the dub