Official Discussion Thread - Round 20 - Bulldogs v Panthers

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Cogger should've been given a better go. Even 12 month extension and see if Baz a former half himself can get the best out of him. I always thought he had some potential. Sue is a good bench forward. The others meh
I'm with you on those players. Sue was getting minimal minutes in earlier rounds but still getting near 100m, he's certainly not the worst player we have, on a small contract would have been worth holding on to.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm with you on those players. Sue was getting minimal minutes in earlier rounds but still getting near 100m, he's certainly not the worst player we have, on a small contract would have been worth holding on to.
If it means we have better on the way then im for cutting every one of them loose. I feel we could have kept cogger too though

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Kikau edwards chrichton rested. Kikau worried me the most so glad he is playing down that edge
Thanks
Just checked their team and they still strong despite leaving those boys out

We have to hope that they have one eye on the finals and play like they are wearing tuxedos

Then we ambush them

Unless Broncos lose Thursday then it don’t really matter

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks
Just checked their team and they still strong despite leaving those boys out

We have to hope that they have one eye on the finals and play like they are wearing tuxedos

Then we ambush them

Unless Broncos lose Thursday then it don’t really matter
Every one of their reserves walks into our side haha

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cleary is good at grubbers on the last, hope Hoppa has been working on his kick defense.
Expecting fireworks on Saturday

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
For those that want cogger,
the problem we have is that we already have signed lewis. wakham, averillo,and green in the halves.
Not to mention we have Biondi On the wing. so we would be too heavy in that position.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope everyone stops and savours the last ever Tolman 4th tackle hit ups on the oppositions try line this weekend.
Last ever for the bulldogs at least.
I hope he does it for another club for a few more years!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lafai out this week suspended, what a joke couldn’t even let him finish and play his last game for the club