Diff between the Dogs and Panties...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
To me this spoke volumes.
Avo is on the ground and gets a left cross straight to the cheek. Thompson and Napa walk up and basically say to the dude, that wasn't very nice.
In the 1st half, Koroisau drops his lollies and Schoup tackles him and then pushes him a little. Yeo runs 20m to start a handbag stink.
If Cleary was on the ground and copped a left like Avo, what do you think the Panties forwards would have done. They'd have flown in swinging...

If I was Baz - I'd be thinking about 2 things, how to put crap on the reffing without copping a fine and shoving some 4x2 up the forwards collective asses. They may not have any spine but maybe you can create one.....

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our forwards have been terrible all year,,we gifted Penrith 3 try’s today,through bad execution,but to our credit,we stuck in there,topine was good,schoupp was ok,made a couple of errors,but will learn,averilo was ordinary again,I really think he can do with a spell in reserves.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
“When two men are fighting, what you’re watching is more a contest of wills than of skills, with the stronger will usually overcoming skill. The skill will prevail only when it is so superior to the other man’s skill that the will is not tested.”

Sums up today.

We had some heart today. Though our skill was so heavily outmatched that we didn’t test their will.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
They are averaging like 50-7 at home this year so 30-6 is probably a decent result. Yeh the effort is there. Need more flare in attack and thats coming next year. Better sides have been beaten worse at Penrith this year

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said the same thing when averillo copped a swinging arm go and get around your young half back show him you have his back

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i mean most of that panthers team has been playing together since they were kids

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol.

Hetho showed a little aggression and slipped a little and copped it from the ref.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
They are averaging like 50-7 at home this year so 30-6 is probably a decent result. Yeh the effort is there. Need more flare in attack and thats coming next year. Better sides have been beaten worse at Penrith this year
South’s got pumped 56-12 so we done ok.
Plus we should’ve had a penalty try and DWZ brain fart before half time it would’ve been a different game.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The effort was there for the dogs more than matching penriths effort.
What we lack hugely in is tallent.

Penrith coasted to an easy win in the end on talent.
They coasted to an easy win in the end on the refs whistle.

Malla

Reaction score
Seriously after 80mins of footy that’s what you thinks he difference is