Did Iran do it?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being a lefty criticising trump as being weak for not starting a war with Iran or North Korea last year, but now condemn trump for assassinating Iran’s top general that “could” start ww3.

It’s also looking more and more like this whole war break out was just typical msm fear mongering as per usual. Maybe that one life taken the general of a dictatorship just averted a war. I mean think about it, Iran’s leaders must be shitting themselves that America has the technology to send a missile up your ass no matter where you at.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Have you heard the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

There is a reason why almost the entirety of the mainstream media has rushed to make out like Soliemani is some sort of hero and good guy. The MSM hates Trump, so anyone who Trump doesn't like, is immediately their best friend.
You’d think them being against fascism, intolerance, dictatorships etc the left would be completely against Iran. But yes trump is the real dictator because he wants regulated boarders and doesn’t want to spend tax payer money on illegal immigrants.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You’d think them being against fascism, intolerance, dictatorships etc the left would be completely against Iran. But yes trump is the real dictator because he wants regulated boarders and doesn’t want to spend tax payer money on illegal immigrants.
If they were against those things they would spend their time calling out the biggest threat which is China, and not Russia.

Banned
Reaction score
lol, you could very easily also turn your argument on it's head by simply pointing out those countries that were previously without or still without a central bank probably have some of the highest rates of poverty and worst living standards in the entire world.

Maybe it's not such a bad thing to have a central bank?
Do you forget the state Iran was in before Murica intervened?
It was one of the most affluent and liberal countries in the middle east due to the White Revolution.
Murica has aided the destruction of a relatively liberal state, for what we have today since the late 70's!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
lol, you could very easily also turn your argument on it's head by simply pointing out those countries that were previously without or still without a central bank probably have some of the highest rates of poverty and worst living standards in the entire world.

Maybe it's not such a bad thing to have a central bank?
Rothschild owned Central banks love war, it's their best money maker. He who controls the money controls the world.

Probably is not fact so it doesn't mean shit, unless you are talking to a lefty where facts are triggering.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine being a lefty criticising trump as being weak for not starting a war with Iran or North Korea last year, but now condemn trump for assassinating Iran’s top general that “could” start ww3.

It’s also looking more and more like this whole war break out was just typical msm fear mongering as per usual. Maybe that one life taken the general of a dictatorship just averted a war. I mean think about it, Iran’s leaders must be shitting themselves that America has the technology to send a missile up your ass no matter where you at.
If Osama did it, the lefty fucks would be deep throating him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Osama did it, the lefty fucks would be deep throating him.
It’s the complete opposite with these presidents. Anything Obama did whether bad or good was praised. Any good trump fkn does the left will do some sort mental gymnastic to say no he is evil, let’s support a dictatorship that enforces censorship, covering completely of all women (not that I’m completely against this one Hahahaha), ban religions except for one, only one opinion allowed, females going to jail for being on Instagram (again I’m probably not that against this hahaha) what I’m trying to say is, the left are now supporting a regime they’re apparently so against just because a white rich guy they don’t like is destroying them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then the left will start eating the left lol
They already are bro haha. It’s quite hilarious. Some “right wingers” like to stick up for a lefty getting eaten by their own, I say fuck em they brought it upon themselves deal with it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It’s the complete opposite with these presidents. Anything Obama did whether bad or good was praised. Any good trump fkn does the left will do some sort mental gymnastic to say no he is evil, let’s support a dictatorship that enforces censorship, covering completely of all women (not that I’m completely against this one Hahahaha), ban religions except for one, only one opinion allowed, females going to jail for being on Instagram (again I’m probably not that against this hahaha) what I’m trying to say is, the left are now supporting a regime they’re apparently so against just because a white rich guy they don’t like is destroying them.
I'm just loving how a super troll like Trump still triggers lefties.

But of course, even if Angry Orange does something good, it's because Ballsak Hussein Osama set it up previously.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just tell them Barrack Osama Bin Trump did it.
Crisis averted :P
They will come up with a conspiracy that Obama died and trump has created a Obama clone to divide the country. Also did you know, trump doesn’t work hard because he hasn’t aged as much as Obama did.
- cnn

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
They already are bro haha. It’s quite hilarious. Some “right wingers” like to stick up for a lefty getting eaten by their own, I say fuck em they brought it upon themselves deal with it.
Just don't bother with the dumb fucks.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm just loving how a super troll like Trump still triggers lefties.

But of course, even if Angry Orange does something good, it's because Ballsak Hussein Osama set it up previously.
Hahahah yep everything good has to be traced back to Obama. I’m hoping trump wins this election I feel it’s going to be very close this time round, I think right wingers in America might have gotten cocky and not turn up as much to the voting booths. Also the msm making it like trump has started ww3 will scare a shit tonne of uneducated (lefties/centrists) in America and vote against him.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They will come up with a conspiracy that Obama died and trump has created a Obama clone to divide the country. Also did you know, trump doesn’t work hard because he hasn’t aged as much as Obama did.
- cnn
His hair colour changes..orange to grey..back to orange! :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You can’t be a lefty, you’ve got too much of a sense of humour bro.
Plus he doesn't just autistically screech at anyone who doesn't conform to their feelings.

Also doesn't laugh at right wing media while swallowing kilo after kilo of bullshit from left wing media.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plus he doesn't just autistically screech at anyone who doesn't conform to their feelings.

Also doesn't laugh at right wing media while swallowing kilo after kilo of bullshit from left wing media.
I mean he still leans left but he doesn’t buy into getting militant against right wingers who believe poo on pee pee is wrong.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean he still leans left but he doesn’t buy into getting militant against right wingers who believe poo on pee pee is wrong.
Lol..we can’t all agree on everything..but we can be civil..