Did Iran do it?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Absolutely Southy..lotta people unnecessarily suffered further than what they had too due to her..
Thank fuck she didn't have any kids ,what if she did and little johnny comes off his bike crawling home with his shin bone sticking out of his skin ,
" mum I need a hospital "

" no Johnny you need to suffer like christ"
" mum I don't recall the part in the bible where Jesus went tits up on his pushy and snapped his fucking leg call me an fucking ambulance "

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
While these two are squabbling Isis gets a free run and does the bolt.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine being an anti fascist/lefty type but support Iran.

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine being one of the majority that's just over all of this shit, yet effectively powerless to enact productive change.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So that plane that crashed with “technical “ problems iran wont hand over the box turn it up

Last edited:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine being an anti fascist/lefty type but support Iran.
Have you heard the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

There is a reason why almost the entirety of the mainstream media has rushed to make out like Soliemani is some sort of hero and good guy. The MSM hates Trump, so anyone who Trump doesn't like, is immediately their best friend.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I also find the analysis of this whole Iran thing really funny. Everyone loves to think that Trump is just being 'baited on twitter' and really dumb, but he is still the only US president to avoid a new war in a very very long time.

Not only that, but he now seems to have the upper hand over Iran because they know that he won't fuck around.

Probably half of their generals are running shit scared thinking there's predator drone's over their head.

Trump is clearly not an intellectual but he seems to have been a lot smarter than almost anyone else in the world for the last few years.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I and other people who aren't sheep and labelled "conspiracy theoriests" called the last Iraq war as just a ploy for the USI to base themselves closer to Iran and Syria.

I still think fuck all will happen UNTIL Israel is threatened.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
PS im sure it's just a coincidence that Iran is one of the last three countries without a Rothschild owned central bank....

The other two are NK and Cuba, for now.

In 2000, there were: -

- Afghanistan

-Iraq

-Sudan

-Libya

-Cuba

-North Korea

-Iran

In 2003 there were: -

-Sudan

-Libya

-Cuba

-North Korea

-Iran

As of 2011 there are: -

-Cuba

-North Korea

-Iran

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's true
Always this time if year
Dates back to the first Gulf war in early 90s

That took place in the Christmas holidays.

I remember it well
I think I went into year 10 that year at punchbowl boys and all the hectic lebos gave me heaps.
It's building into one big conspiracy...

That next level evil by the NRL referees all makes sense now :tongueclosed:

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
PS im sure it's just a coincidence that Iran is one of the last three countries without a Rothschild owned central bank....

The other two are NK and Cuba, for now.

In 2000, there were: -

- Afghanistan

-Iraq

-Sudan

-Libya

-Cuba

-North Korea

-Iran

In 2003 there were: -

-Sudan

-Libya

-Cuba

-North Korea

-Iran

As of 2011 there are: -

-Cuba

-North Korea

-Iran
lol, you could very easily also turn your argument on it's head by simply pointing out those countries that were previously without or still without a central bank probably have some of the highest rates of poverty and worst living standards in the entire world.

Maybe it's not such a bad thing to have a central bank?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So glad this thread is open.. Without it I have no idea what's going on, the back stories etc.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you heard the phrase, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?

There is a reason why almost the entirety of the mainstream media has rushed to make out like Soliemani is some sort of hero and good guy. The MSM hates Trump, so anyone who Trump doesn't like, is immediately their best friend.
Yes yes thats surely it!!!!!!

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, we've seen the death and destruction caused in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and don't want unnecessary repeats of loss of innocent civilians?

Nah that couldn't be it, we just want to make fun of trump

Ffs

MASSIVE FACEPALM

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Yes yes thats surely it!!!!!!

Or maybe, JUST MAYBE, we've seen the death and destruction caused in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria and don't want unnecessary repeats of loss of innocent civilians?

Nah that couldn't be it, we just want to make fun of trump

Ffs

MASSIVE FACEPALM
It's very well known the american elites in Washington (of which many are left leaning, but some are also conservatives), favour war and have been pushing for war as hard as they can.

This includes the media.

Putting that aside, it's very clear that the media and left leaning types seem to take a position based on whichever way Trump is going. If he wants to go up, they'll go down, if he goes left, they'll go right. It's been that way since the 2016 election campaign.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's very well known the american elites in Washington (of which many are left leaning, but some are also conservatives), favour war and have been pushing for war as hard as they can.
Many of these are left leaning, LOL what? Go on please provide evidence for this unsubstantiated statement.

Putting that aside, it's very clear that the media and left leaning types seem to take a position based on whichever way Trump is going. If he wants to go up, they'll go down, if he goes left, they'll go right. It's been that way since the 2016 election campaign.
Really? Really? This is your basic analysis of it? Of course it's nothing to do with Trump doing inappropriate things, saying inappropriate things, etc etc. It's all the medias fault. FFS take off the blinkers

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Many of these are left leaning, LOL what? Go on please provide evidence for this unsubstantiated statement.

Really? Really? This is your basic analysis of it? Of course it's nothing to do with Trump doing inappropriate things, saying inappropriate things, etc etc. It's all the medias fault. FFS take off the blinkers
Many are left leaning, it's true, but many are also right leaning, that's also true.

The decades old divide of right versus left is no longer as relevant. The divide is now more among elites versus non elite.

The US media are part of the elites and its true that the majority of them are left leaning. That's why I feel that the elites (at least in America) tend to lean more to the left. Add Hollywood to that list, add all the tech giants to that list like Facebook and Google etc (the U.S tech companies are hard left) as are pretty much the entirety of U.S. Colleges (unis).

Of course Trump can do inappropriate things. That has been the signature of his presidency. He doesn't care for being appropriate or being politically correct. He says what he believes to be true and doesn't care who he offends in the process.

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I also find the analysis of this whole Iran thing really funny. Everyone loves to think that Trump is just being 'baited on twitter' and really dumb, but he is still the only US president to avoid a new war in a very very long time.

Not only that, but he now seems to have the upper hand over Iran because they know that he won't fuck around.

Probably half of their generals are running shit scared thinking there's predator drone's over their head.

Trump is clearly not an intellectual but he seems to have been a lot smarter than almost anyone else in the world for the last few years.
Exactly its a big misconception he wants war he actually doesn’t as he sees how much money it costs,looks at it like the businessman he is

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not just someone who blindly agrees with Trump. I can point out the inadequacies he has as a person. He's clearly rude, doesn't follow conventions, and can come across as plain nasty.

But more importantly I think he's been very effective with doing what he said he would do during the election campaign and also doing things that actually make a difference to US citizens quality of life (no new wars, the economy is going gangbusters and they have better control of their southern border than they did previously).

I think the big item he hasn't touched is health care. If he could solve that he'd be a genius.