Did Iran do it?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
American couldn't identify a passenger plan when they blew up Iran flight 655 well that was their exuse
The argument for that has always been around what the planes transmitter was squawking, was it IFF Mode 2, or Mode 3 on the civilian frequency. Either way is pretty fucked up.

What I believe makes this even worse is that they shot down a plane that had just taken off from their own airport.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My brother-in-law just sent me 3 videos that have been leaked of Iran's reply attack. FMD, I have no idea how no one was killed.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So apparently Iran have been caught bulldozing the site of the crash and clearing debris.

Dodgy fucking pricks

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The argument for that has always been around what the planes transmitter was squawking, was it IFF Mode 2, or Mode 3 on the civilian frequency. Either way is pretty fucked up.

What I believe makes this even worse is that they shot down a plane that had just taken off from their own airport.
Near by American navel vessels had no problem identifying it as a commercial airlines, the us also claimed the a300 was in rapid decent and aiming for the us warship which was absolute bullshit and they were in Iranian waters.any way you look at it ,it was an absolute **** of an act

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imagine the air strike taking out the general actually averted ww3 and not started it.

imagine only having “facts” from cnn and thinking you have all the intel.

imagine being gay

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So apparently Iran have been caught bulldozing the site of the crash and clearing debris.

Dodgy fucking pricks
Hey! Iihan moher and the left are sympathising with Iran as they’re a completely tolerant country of everything, they have real feeedom of speech, freedom of religion, no prejudice, no discrimination, no dictator, no censorship. They’re a peaceful countryyyyyyyyyy reeeeeeeeeeeee

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My brother-in-law just sent me 3 videos that have been leaked of Iran's reply attack. FMD, I have no idea how no one was killed.
The theory going around is Iran wanted to save face and not look like bitches. So they have hours warnings to the Iraqi government that they’ll launch missiles on us bases, to which Iraqis told the Americans. If they didn’t retaliate, imagine how weak they’d look on the world stage.
I mean they’re still weak as fuck.
Imagine having to blow up a passenger jet to prove how strong you are.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao I mean your sourcing from cnn. Are we meant to take that as fact or something? I mean cnn also reported a white catholic school kid was a Nazi for standing in front of a Indian who just settled a law suit with him lol.
Oh man wasn’t that a beat up. MSM and even celebrities were bashing that kid from pillar to post. He was even receiving death threats.

Then the full video came out and made them all look like absolute muppets. I’m glad he sued the fuck out of them, they ruined his life

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh man wasn’t that a beat up. MSM and even celebrities were bashing that kid from pillar to post. He was even receiving death threats.

Then the full video came out and made them all look like absolute muppets. I’m glad he sued the fuck out of them, they ruined his life
I lost so much respect for Jim Carey after that shit show. I forget if he posted a comment or a drawing, but it was definitely inciting violence and allowing for violence against that kid which was so fkd up on so many levels.

bro imagine standing still from being abused the fuck out of racially by blck fake Jews and then be painted as a violent Nazi

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao I mean your sourcing from cnn. Are we meant to take that as fact or something? I mean cnn also reported a white catholic school kid was a Nazi for standing in front of a Indian who just settled a law suit with him lol.
I could use Fox but they don't believe in climate change so they're obviously nutjobs

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah, it was pretty stupid. Fortunately he sued the hell out of them.

Nexus

Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, it was pretty stupid. Fortunately he sued the hell out of them.
apparently Kathy Griffin and some other chick have been named on the next round of lawsuits.

I would then be going after Jim Carey, Alyssa Milano, Jamie Lee Curtis, Chris Evans and whatever other celebs decided to insight more hate against him.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
apparently Kathy Griffin and some other chick have been named on the next round of lawsuits.

I would then be going after Jim Carey, Alyssa Milano, Jamie Lee Curtis, Chris Evans and whatever other celebs decided to insight more hate against him.
At the time it was something that pissed me off a lot. I criticised it heavily and many of my left wing friends said "I didn't know you were a Conservative"

I said, "I'm not a Conservative. I don't see how you can consider someone a Conservative because they don't believe a kid should be vilified by the world for doing nothing wrong"

Even today I see people saying that the kid should be bashed. There's something terribly wrong with the world when people think that he deserves to be bashed for wearing a hat and getting a little confused.