DID COTRIC PLAY TODAY?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
See the quality passes from Sam Walker to his wingers last night?

If Cotric gets the ball in that type of space he ices it 9 times out of 10.

Flanagan showed he can find that pass in round 1. DWZ and hoppa had a half dozen opportunities to put cotric into clear space last night and didnt pull the trigger.

No team is going to be kicking to Cotric when DWZ and Katoa are part of the back three.
We have to find ways to get Cotric the ball not just use him as a battering ram from our own end.

Our wingers look like shit because we make them look like shit.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Give him a break, put him at right centre, and watch him destroy the opposition, when hoppa received the ball today on many occasions appears someone had the remote and put him in the pause position
Super slomo.

That bloody hop and flop into defender.

I said last week if Barrett picked Napa or Hoppa I was joining the sack Barrett petition.

He did.
Our good players share the same fate as the fans. They'll have to cope it in the arse this year until the pretenders are shown the door and we can try and assemble a FG team for 2022.

Wonder how Cotric with his size would go as a battering ram FB?
That turn and chase with JAC's try says probably not

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I didn't see cotric do anything. 800K a year to watch the game on the wing?
How many runs did he have? No comparison to the fox.
Our Winger Katoa on 100K definitely played better and involved him self more.
You lost me at Katoa sorry. Cotric is a proven first grader, Katoa wouldn’t make first grade at any other club

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMO

If you were the Storm & you had a choice to have your kick returned by Tui Katoa or Cotric, which side would you be kicking to all night???
I haven't watched the replay yet, but I cant remember too many times if ever that they kicked towards Nick rather than Tui or Dallin.

I might go as far to say that maybe, yeah just maybe the Premiers had a game plan to do exactly that.... You Think???

We will see how he goes V's the kicking game of the Cowboys next week!!!

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good players turn into shit players when they sign with us. Don’t think you can name a player who has excelled when signing with bulldogs. Shit halves give him no ball.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He needs to be playing right centre for a bloody start. Give him early ball and then we can judge him.

Hoppa can either be left centre or left right out. He is doing nothing to deserve being preferred on the right hand side

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He needs to be playing right centre for a bloody start. Give him early ball and then we can judge him.

Hoppa can either be left centre or left right out. He is doing nothing to deserve being preferred on the right hand side
I wouldn't even bother, I think we've seen enough from Cotric to know he will never be good enough at centre irrelevant of the side. He can play wing or piss off to another club.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many wingers were crucified when playing outside hoppa?
Any of the Statistic guys have a number?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF there is an option Hoppa must go out this week can someone suggest who we have to replace him at centre?

*Schoupp not in the 30

BloodyDOGS

Waterboy
Reaction score
Cotruc was there i noticed him in the last 10mins in his own defensive line by himself because he crapped his pants and did want hoppa to smell it

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Topine or Lewis... :(
LOW on options aren't we..do we throw Topine there im not sure on that i'd say not a good idea? and lewis as a centre hmmm.Avo was better so to shuffle him to centre next week is not a good idea either imo

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
IF there is an option Hoppa must go out this week can someone suggest who we have to replace him at centre?

*Schoupp not in the 30
Apply for an exemption for Schoupp on the grounds that Hoppa is clearly carrying a leg or hip injury and his arms are obviously broken given the amount of tackles he misses and physically cant throw a pass.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apply for an exemption for Schoupp on the grounds that Hoppa is clearly carrying a leg or hip injury and his arms are obviously broken given the amount of tackles he misses and physically cant throw a pass.
NRL should fine the club $10k for continuing to play Hoppa after a head injury in the pre season.

They should then give us an exemption for Schoupp.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our recruitment still sucks. 800k (Cotric?) is superstar money. This is broken. Cotric + DWZ = around 1.5m? Ffs this is mad.

Is it my imagination The Dogs of old never used to do this. We brought up local juniors or we grabbed kids from the bush young and brought them on.

The past 5 years we keep buying ‘the next big thing’ and the pattern is ‘the next big dud’. Wtf have Cotric or DWZ done? We need grunt in the forwards. Number 1.

Same mistake over and over.
Wake up Bulldogs & get the recruitment sorted out for the long term.