Did anyone go to the bulldogs member 10 and 15 year member event this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Got there 11:30. Got through the gates by 12:30 due to everyone's name being checked off a list by 1 person and then all the people with bags having to be checked separately by 1 person again. Got up to members bar listen to Rae talk it up. Usual stuff. Thanking the members etc which was nice. Got a little show bag with poster, 10 year pin, water and soft bulldogs ball. Rae apologies for lateness and answers a few questions.

Get taken down to the field for a photo.

Get taken into warm up area to watch under 20s warm up with tackle bags.

Went home.

What more can I say. The pin was a nice touch.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Got there 11:30. Got through the gates by 12:30 due to everyone's name being checked off a list by 1 person and then all the people with bags having to be checked separately by 1 person again. Got up to members bar listen to Rae talk it up. Usual stuff. Thanking the members etc which was nice. Got a little show bag with poster, 10 year pin, water and soft bulldogs ball. Rae apologies for lateness and answers a few questions.

Get taken down to the field for a photo.

Get taken into warm up area to watch under 20s warm up with tackle bags.

Went home.

What more can I say. The pin was a nice touch.
I tagged your post as funny, because our club is a joke.

I bet for end of year celebrations Grimace in a wig shouts the players to a Maccas party and allows them to have a lolly bag each and play on the play equipment.

Our club is so childish... give the members what they want.... A DECENT PERFORMANCE ON THE FIELD!!!

Ahecee

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't the club recently hire a event manager? They are doing a top job by the sound of it.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like the biggest "what for".... interestingly enough, that is how I categorize the majority of games these days. Why bother going, only to be disappointed?

At least I can be disappointed whilst sitting in the comfort of a couch, agila in one hand, pizza slice in the other... and toilet within 2 metres (also doubles as a coke bottle)

N

Natboy

Sounds like the biggest "what for".... interestingly enough, that is how I categorize the majority of games these days. Why bother going, only to be disappointed?

At least I can be disappointed whilst sitting in the comfort of a couch, agila in one hand, pizza slice in the other... and toilet within 2 metres (also doubles as a coke bottle)
I hope the toilet door is closed at least if you're eating pizza two metres away mate haha

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
10 years as a member and you get a pin! What a fucking joke... Honestly, how about they show some real appreciation other than a thank you by Raebro.... Unbelievable, why don't they get some of our legends involved in such events and maybe a signed jersey by the current or previous players, it won't cost them much to show how much they really appreciate their fans! Fans that have been putting up with consistent shit performances for the past few years! This club has lost its identity 100% Bullfrog would be turning in his grave! What a joke!

N

Natboy

10 years as a member and you get a pin! What a fucking joke... Honestly, how about they show some real appreciation other than a thank you by Raebro.... Unbelievable, why don't they get some of our legends involved in such events and maybe a signed jersey by the current or previous players, it won't cost them much to show how much they really appreciate their fans! Fans that have been putting up with consistent shit performances for the past few years! This club has lost its identity 100% Bullfrog would be turning in his grave! What a joke!
I've been a cat 1 member for almost 20 years and got a merit certificate and cheap flag haha

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been a cat 1 member for almost 20 years and got a merit certificate and cheap flag haha
Unbelievable... You know if they took 10% of what you spend on these stingy pricks just on membership a year and put it aside for every member every year, until they reach 10 years or 20 years etc.., and give them something special like a signed jersey to show them that they're appreciated, membership numbers will go through the roof! No idea how to genuinely appreciate their number 1 stakeholders!

Status
Not open for further replies.