Dib "Hasler will not be sacked over Manly game, club working on his contract"

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How the fuck can they even be thinking about re signing des let alone a pay rise wtf ? We are fucked for years if this happens

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Success is measured by gf wins,Not coming second or top 8, des has done nothing after manlys exit but destroy the club,he is just like brian smith

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope for 500k a year all you have to do is avoid the spoon
These are the pathetic standards set by our once mighty proud club
Do i get a KIA as well with a petrol card, ETAG and company mobile?

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can this board stop bringing up this contract extension shit when we're constantly underperforming, it takes the piss out of us fans. At least make some decent signings for next season

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was 5 years ago mate.. if i got cancer 5 years ago there a 90% chance id be dead by now.. stop living in the past.. what i watched the other night made me sick to the stomach.. I was like a bomb about to explode.. get rid of dez.. hes where we have to start.. back in 2011 i was as excited as everyone else to have him.. now he's poison.. kick him to the curb!! ASAP
So far everyone replying to me has missed the point completely, did you even read that part that says fair enough about being pissed off that we regressed? I was pointing out that people are shitting on des as if they weren't sucking him off in 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.