Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have been strewing on this for a little while now
I know it's been said already,
But it needs its own thread.

Honestly, Dib is a Politis wanna be if he could be.

Big difference is Politis gets shit done without any fuss.

something Dib is incapable of doing.

And, the mess he has left our club in.

This Des contract is messy as fuck, so to was the Fifita shit.

All could bite us on the arse big time.

I fail to see why anyone would want to do business with our Club while Dib is at the helm,

Like, who could trust him?

For the club to move forward we need Dib gone,

Is it possible to overthrow him now
Or do we have to wait till the elections

We need to make enough noise,
We can't take the chance that Dibshit gets re elected.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Yeah he is a shifty prick is the vibe I get. I know he thinks that's how you do business but no. Maybe in his business world but keep it away from the Bulldogs champ.

Last edited:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I agree Dib must go, I just don't know if it is possible as some say he has ensured his position in the voting so have no idea?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
just the shoddy deals he has done and having the dodgy contracts signing up des and fifita and the back flipping on it, is all ugly and in my eyes is criminal.

Des has been denied an opportunity to secure his future by sacking him mid way through his contract and not paying him for the damages/loss income

I hate des and every thing he has done to the club , but this is more than that.

very bad image for the club

why a coach or a player would sign a contract with us given what has happened here.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every second word would have to be “is this a binding contract” when dealing with dib! Not only that, other than having your manager there, you will need to hire a couple of lawyers just to go through the contract before you sign it!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Every second word would have to be “is this a binding contract” when dealing with dib! Not only that, other than having your manager there, you will need to hire a couple of lawyers just to go through the contract before you sign it!

even then you wont be sure if there is no sneaky clause inserted in where Dib can get out of it.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Every time he tries to dig himself out of a hole he ends up in a bigger one. It all goes back to one thing - Hasler shouldn't have been offered a contract earlier this year. He would have ended up elsewhere, we get a new coach and there's no drama or legal action.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dibs going no where by sacking Des he has taken away the biggest argument an opposing ticket would have had. It was very unlikely he would have been voted even if Des was still here.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if it is just Dib? he is the Chairman of the Board or the spokesperson for the Board so to me it means Dib and the Board itself needs removal and the sooner the better as far as I am concerned.
Like Des or not, his dismissal was handled very poorly and very unprofessionally IMO.....in saying that, how comfortable would the next coach be dealing with the currant bunch of fucktards? I certainly would not feel at ease dealing with them, would you? our CEO is gone and we have the next one not due for a few months FFS.
Can't believe we have these so called administrators running our proud club!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm glad Des is gone, but make NO mistake - this bloke, RAY DIB has done MORE damage to our club as a brand than any coach has done. He has shit on our badge basically!!

I want him out YESTERDAY!!!

He has overseen everything, and although Des stuffed our roster badly and had us playing a shit style - Dib is ultimately responsible. You fucked up Dib, like him or not, pay the man what's fair.

dab

New Pup
Reaction score
What's in it for this guy, ego? Successful business man apparently but unless his role at the dogs is bringing him in big coin ego would have to be the only reason he is doing what he is doing?

I was wondering if there was any kickback for him resigning Des earlier this year.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm glad Des is gone, but make NO mistake - this bloke, RAY DIB has done MORE damage to our club as a brand than any coach has done. He has shit on our badge basically!!

I want him out YESTERDAY!!!

He has overseen everything, and although Des stuffed our roster badly and had us playing a shit style - Dib is ultimately responsible. You fucked up Dib, like him or not, pay the man what's fair.
Same with Castle, but at least she is gone now,

Fuck I miss Greenberg,

That bloke put us back on the map,
In my opinion, we went to the pack when he moved on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't believe what you read in the media.

The contracts would be water tight... club isn't that stupid.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't believe what you read in the media.

The contracts would be water tight... club isn't that stupid.
I believe what I see and hear from the slime ball himself

He has said Des is contracted for 2 more years, now he says that's not so.

The **** lied to us and our sponsors blatantly

He is a snake in the grass

I want him gone from our club soon as possible

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The coaching appointment coming up is crucial, if they get it right il cut them all some slack..

I just want the powers that be to do whatever it is thats needed to give us a shot at winning a comp..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The coaching appointment coming up is crucial, if they get it right il cut them all some slack..

I just want the powers that be to do whatever it is thats needed to give us a shot at winning a comp..
Dib has to go
It's going to take, whoever takes over as coach, some time to right the wrongs of Des.

That's time we can't afford to give Dib.
Total clean out is required

CEO gone
Coach gone
Captain gone

Dib has to go also.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dib has to go
It's going to take, whoever takes over as coach, some time to right the wrongs of Des.

That's time we can't afford to give Dib.
Total clean out is required

CEO gone
Coach gone
Captain gone

Dib has to go also.
I dont defend or attack anyone in our front office, im not loyal to them.. buy i dont believe Dib runs the club.. we arent the Roosters with Politis running the show there..

If members have a problem with the decisions made by the club pointing the finger at Dib alone is a stretch.. the board as a whole vote to ratify decisions.. thats always been the case

I really think Dibs power at our club is overstated, hes no politis who.has handpicked the board himself

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.