Official Devontai Seumanutafa Leaves Bulldogs

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thought I’d post that Devontai Seumanutafa has signed with Wynnum-Manly Seagulls (a QLD cup Reserve grade team) because a lot of people here had high hopes for him being apart of our future team
IMG_6666.JPG

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: shame really but I feel he didn’t progress into player he should be. The last 4 year bulldogs have fucked him over. This guy was better than David fafita ..... such a shame

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
2 very promising beast players now gone
Devontai Semuamatafa
Wyatt Reynolds

Signs Corey Waddell throws Katrikana into development spot with burton lewy wakes bbo flano all there

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never heard much about him apart from the fact that he could do squats well. What I'm thankful for is that I won't have to remember how to spell his name or see other people mid spell it if I'd bothered learning it.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never heard much about him apart from the fact that he could do squats well. What I'm thankful for is that I won't have to remember how to spell his name or see other people mid spell it if I'd bothered learning it.
Yeah same. Apparently a beast in the gym, but that doesn't always translate to the football field, and I rarely heard of his feats there.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
With the pace of the game these days you have to be a really special player to be playing at 135kg. He wasn’t that special. As Beast mode said I doubt he plays NRL either.
The BMD Wynnum Manly Seagulls are excited to announce the signing of Devontai Seumanutafa for the 2021 season.

The 20-year-old front rower joins the Seagulls after spending three years in the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs system.

Originally from New Zealand, Seumanutafa moved to Australia in his youth to attend the strong rugby league nursery Keebra Park State High School on the Gold Coast.

Weighing in at 135kg, Devontai has powerful leg speed and will be an asset to the Intrust Super Cup forward pack.

MIR-PROD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, anytime i spelt his last name i had to just copy and paste haha

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Big boy, you think he to big to play nrl level? Reminds me of Jordan Mailata they said he was to big for league ha ha
Jordan Mailata what a gun Devontai what a loss

We have 2 more big boys lets hope they dont leave anytime soon

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Yeaahh brah I know him personally. Good kid.
How tall is he ? His weight would be around 100kg only His there at training now

What about Mosese Pope anyone know how tall looke giant I can see him under barrett going really well

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck were lost abit of talant in the juniors of late I no you can't keep them all but I honestly would have thought we would have kept wish them all the best but I hope it don't come come back to bite us in years to come
Solomone Saukuru
Compton Fuatimau
Iverson Fuatimau
Lomi Saukuru
Wyatt Reynolds
Devontai Seumanutafa

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
How tall is he ? His weight would be around 100kg only His there at training now

What about Mosese Pope anyone know how tall looke giant I can see him under barrett going really well
I’d say Peni is about 6ft if I had to guess.

Life_of_League

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Moses Pope I hear has been asked to return to his grade for trainings. A few boys that we’re doing 1st grade preseason have been dropped down to their regular season teams. Can anyone confirm this and do they know who exactly.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Such a lottery with these young stars ,easy to carve up when young but a high percentage end up being bouncers