Des-Troyed

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll just be glad when Des is no longer a factor on the Kennel. He’s been gone a long time now and what’s done it done.
although the he really fucked us with the cap. Can’t take away him taking us to 2 GF appearances in the first 3 years. Albeit should have won one.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never seen such a "Myth" of a team go so far in the season. A complete 1 man team!

Also happy to see that Hazem's record isn't broken too.

P.S Eat a dick Des!!!!!!
Spot on over rated wankers

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Manly overachieved this year because turbo had a freak year.... take him out of their side or shut him down and they are nothing more than a fringe top 8 side.
They would’ve been wooden spooners without turbo we would and should’ve flogged them

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of Karen’s on here. It’s a rugby league forum after all isn’t it?! And yes, it’s great to see the myth get his teeth kicked in!

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They kept putting up the points tally stats last night… Hazem with almost 350 pts in a season back in 2004, with Reuben Garrick not far behind….. please, the game now is farking touch footy, what Haz achieved back then when the game was played is a massive feat.
Never compare the 2.
Oh yeah… And a huge F U again to Des. Farking one trick pony. This f*ck never has a Plan B & it showed again last night.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasler hasn't learnt jackshit.

His entire gameplan revolves around Turbo producing magic, if he's neutralised then it's game over
Similar to when our hopes rested on Ben Baba's shoulders when we played Melbourne in the Grand final, they shut him down and the support players around him and that was it.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler hasn't learnt jackshit.

His entire gameplan revolves around Turbo producing magic, if he's neutralised then it's game over
As I said in another post, if plan a doesn't work des has no plan b. The 2012 GF proved that when we continually attacked through Barba and Morris in the area of the park where Dane Nielsen was so far offside he was virtually living in our backline.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He needs quality centres and they didn't find a genuine AFB replacement in the middle.

Manly's cap must still be cooked with the 1 mil DCE dudley deal
The 2 turbo brothers are on plenty. My guess would be $3m tied up between them and dce.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Look I know it is Des, but that game was shit to watch. I tipped the Rabbits but I expected a more entertaining game than that. I went to bed before it ended I was so tired and bored.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des' record is consistent - he can take a team to the finals, and have them destroyed.

Reactions: jof

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 2 turbo brothers are on plenty. My guess would be $3m tied up between them and dce.
and thats going to be Manlys problem for the next few years - anyone of quality they find or develop they wont be able to afford

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Souths showed that solid defence, and keeping Turbo in the middle of the field is the way to beat Manly.

Throughout the year, the Dogs have shown competitive spirit, but were starved of possession - usually only seeing around 40% of the ball in their hands. Playing against sides like Manly, when they have 60%-70% possession, there is no way we can win.

Last night, it was Manly's turn to be starved of the ball, and they played no better than the Dogs in the same situation.

Maybe we'll see a much improved Bulldogs if we can get an even share of the ball - we saw a glimpse of that in our last game against the Tigers.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Look I know it is Des, but that game was shit to watch. I tipped the Rabbits but I expected a more entertaining game than that. I went to bed before it ended I was so tired and bored.
Before this season I don’t think I have ever done that but I found myself turning off early very regularly.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The biggest problem is only Tom is value for money when he isn’t injured. Jake is a very average forward and DCE is a flat track bully against low teams.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a travesty (and crying shame) that Haz El Magic's record lost to a one season wonder player, and club, in this one season wonder touch footy experiment :(

Our guy will still hold the true record (in our estimation at least) until a true competition of like for like is reinstated!

Last edited: