Des-Troyed

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a shit prelim to watch, i reckon we would have put up a better showing, was so pumped for a good game, manly were rubbish, souths carrying on like they are world beaters, id rather penrith win today, but feel Melbourne can stick it to souths, and i dont want those fuckers ( souths) to win the gf

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His meltdown in the coach's box was hilarious
Yeah that was good to watch, he complained and that camera in the box was turned off, the pressure of his bonuses slipping away before his eyes. Great shitfit was my highlight in the worst pre lim ive ever seen.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
although the he really fucked us with the cap. Can’t take away him taking us to 2 GF appearances in the first 3 years. Albeit should have won one.
Very true but that the team he inherited then decline started slowly then with some terrible signings and getting rid of some great players we had.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If Dib and Castle were coaching another team....they'd be Bulldogs Supporter Public Enemies No.1 as well!

And very much deserved hatred at that for their Des-troying of our club.

Accountability and Reckoning and No Love Lost.

"Our" Book of Fueds :grinning:....a chapter at least lol

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Very true but that the team he inherited then decline started slowly then with some terrible signings and getting rid of some great players we had.
This is what killed me...
He sacked all the Bulldogs loyalists, coaching staff and players,
He then replaced them all with his mercenaries :frowning: :rage:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As I said in another post, if plan a doesn't work des has no plan b. The 2012 GF proved that when we continually attacked through Barba and Morris in the area of the park where Dane Nielsen was so far offside he was virtually living in our backline.
We also have overlooked the main reason why he failed...
Does anyone remember how Jason (scumbag) Taylor complained about the decoy running from Canterbury eventually leading the NRL to tweak with the shepherd rules just before the finals.
That was the end of the Hasler Plan :frowning:

Last edited:

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some people are still sad sacks. Maybe they need a life. People forget he led the Bulldogs to the 2012 & 2014 grand finals & NRL finals on five occasions.
You are right...
He had us flying under the radar for a very long time until we were nowhere to be seen :rage:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was hoping manly would win. Cannot stand the thought of the NRL ringing that stupid Bell before the game
Yeah that's a thing.

No win situation for Dogs fans with any of the teams in the finals games....we have grievances with all of them :grinning:

Only us being there will help that lol

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah that's a thing.

No win situation for Dogs fans with any of the teams in the finals games....we have grievances with all of them :grinning:

Only us being there will help that lol
Gonna be a few years till we claw our way back to the top

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
And ppl in here want Taupau back
his form has declined during the season
he started off the bench last night

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hasler has been lucky over the years with players he's had. The Stewart brothers at Manly, Barba with us and now Turbo at Manly.

The Manly team is definitely bottom 4 without Turbo this year. The hate for Manly goes back way beyond Hasler coming and going for me.