1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Ch 9 Danny Weidler Des threatening to sue Bulldogs?

Discussion in 'Rumours' started by altair, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Bad Billy

Bad Billy Immortal

Pay him.
    I cant think of a sum of money that's not worth it, just to be rid of the cunt.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Best Post Best Post x 1
  2. Wolfmother

Wolfmother Immortal

Good luck MasterP.. Whatever makes you happy

3. dog house

dog house Waterboy

i hope he doesnt get another cent from the bulldogs. They fed him well.

4. Bluewhiteangel

Bluewhiteangel Kennel Enthusiast

Have you considered a joint class action with Hasler?
    You should both sue club and kennel respectively for your mistreatment and the lack of respect you have both been shown. Lol

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bowleggedwog

bowleggedwog wogdog

I personally think des is entitled to receive a payout. You can't say he is going to be the coach for 2 more yrs and string him along for 6mnths. Now i am anti des and have been calling for his head since early 2014 . He is a shit coach and has fucked this club up for yrs to come. But dib is a snake and if he has been doing this on the sly well than fuck him to. Just pay the guy what he is owed and move on. We dont need this shit dragging out

• Like Like x 2
  6. CroydonDog

CroydonDog Immortal Gilded

SBS news tonight hinted at legal action as well... Des was pretty coy when journals accosted him in front of his house (I always find this to be pretty shit thing to do TBH).

7. CroydonDog

CroydonDog Immortal Gilded

That seemed rather random.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trafford10

Trafford10 Kennel Enthusiast Gilded

Thing is the club has handled the financial seperation with Des all wrong.

For a start I can not remember any instance in the past where our club hasn't paid any player, coach or offical there full entitlement, until now!

If it is a tactic to get Des to agree to a settlement with a lower figure, I still think it's wrong.

9. GrogDog

GrogDog bad attitude

The whole situation seems just like how Des has left the club....all fuked up.

We are hearing 600k, law suits, getting nothing and already settled...who bloody knows...one thing for sure is the media doesn't.

It would seem that Dib may have intentionally kept Des on in order to sign players with the intention of saving his own arse after the fact and then getting rid of Des. I couldn't care if we pay him or not...as I have said already, it isn't my money.

I am torn, as someone has mentioned you don't tell someone they have a job for 2 years and then get rid of them without paying them BUT Des has just gone 6 years of being paid an obscene amount of money to inevitably fail his biggest KPI (wining us a premiership) so I also think he doesn't deserve shit! Remember all of Hasler's mates bled us dry too. I know if it was me though I would want my money.

I just hope one thing, that Dib loses his job because he has been worse than Hasler. He certainly comes across as a slimy lower than snake shit type of bloke who's word doesn't mean shit. Scum bag needs to fall into a very deep hole!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  10. dogluva

dogluva Immortal

Should be a class action by the fans for pain, suffering and anguish..........

It will truly show if our club and its officials are as dumb as a lot here believe them to be, should it be a fact that they have not done the correct thing. Surely they would have made sure whatever option they took, should it be Heads of agreement or whatever, was not able to be legally challenged in a court of law.

• Like Like x 2
    • Best Post Best Post x 2
  11. GrogDog

GrogDog bad attitude

You would have hoped they thought of that hey? If it get's messy than that will be another thing that will look bad for Dib RE: elections

12. heckler

heckler Forum Regular

I dont care if the club is right or wrong in the while handling of his extension, however suck it Hasler. You dont deserve anything. I applaud the club in playing dirty in the demise of Des wether he sues us or not. This is tge same prick who promised heaven and earth an delivered sweet FA. He had everything at his disposal. But no, he wants more. Fuck him. Let him sue!

• Like Like x 1
  13. well done

well done Participant

Des will win this , Dib isnt the business man he thinks he is.
    When he goes there will be lots of messy situations to clean up.......

14. Mr Invisible

Mr Invisible Super Mod Staff Member Premium Member Gilded

James Hooper claims the Dogs don't have a leg to stand on regarding a law suit and will lose it.

Meanwhile everyone thinks James Hooper is a tosshead who only cares about trying to get that one big scoop finally.

Between him, Massoud, and Wiedler, you're spoiled for choice in the "journo you'd most like to punch in the head" catagory.

• Best Post Best Post x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. dogluva

dogluva Immortal

So: now he is a solicitor and was present at the meeting so he knows the whole story??

If there is substance to his claim how did he get his info?

Hooper was the one spouting the same time last year that Hasler will only leave if he wants to...

http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/i...nly-leave-if-he-wants-to-james-hooper.103494/

Others also claimed at various times that any pay out was capped etc. No one really knows the whole story apart from those directly involved.

Click bait at its best...

• Like Like x 2
  16. heckler

heckler Forum Regular

These MOFOs wanna be lawyers. Gap fillers now that the season is coming to a close. Hasler deserves all the pain wether or not he got dudded by our incompatible staff. As Des himself said on many occasions "Makes for good theater "

17. chisdog

chisdog Kennel Enthusiast

img243.jpg

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  18. chisdog

chisdog Kennel Enthusiast

Well at least his credibility was shown when he said that Cleary was going to coach us in 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Sword

Sword Forum Regular

Who cares. For the first time , whatever happens from this point on will not effect the future of our squad only the futures of the elected administration and their war chest. Foran, Woods are still coming , so from a fans perspective... next topic?

• Like Like x 2
  20. doggieaaron

doggieaaron Immortal

Spot on

• Like Like x 1