des not happy tonight will he make the changes we need to improve our perfomances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to be a player out of form at the dogs at the moment. Hearing Des is really pissed off with the effort of some of the boys on Friday night!
I'm hearing Inu is one of the players

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Inus been shit all year but he has improved the past 2 games. I doubt he will get dropped, he might get moved to the wing though. Honestly the main issue is Williams, he needs to go. I think his pisspoor attitude has rubbed off on some of the other guys.

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
While Williams is playing poorly, you cant simply just think by replacing him the team is going to win. Williams isn't the reason we are playing poorly.

We had heaps of chances to score tries against the Roosters at their line but we were lacking creativity..

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Roosters blew us off the park. Dogs need to fukn wake up so changes are needed and he has to go. The rest of the boys may just wake up if they see him get dropped.
A lot of guys were sh!t on the wkend dont get me wrong, but the issue is attitude imo. AND letting t williams keep his spot encourages a bad attitude

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont understand why Des started Trex after using him off the bench during the manly game.

From what i saw Trex played much better coming off the bench. This would be one change i would start with.

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Everything is gonna be sweet. Des is a mind ****er.. Watch the Dogs storm home after this bye!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Roosters blew us off the park. Dogs need to fukn wake up so changes are needed and he has to go. The rest of the boys may just wake up if they see him get dropped.
A lot of guys were sh!t on the wkend dont get me wrong, but the issue is attitude imo. AND letting t williams keep his spot encourages a bad attitude
Very true - this is what ive been saying for a long time on here , if des keeps picking players no matter what why would they play good ,he needs to drop someone like trex to give them a wakeup call ,weve been pretty average most of the year even the wins weve had some bad patches ,the hunger doesnt seem to be there ,something needs to change

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Inu has been ok but he's just so laidback it hurts sometimes. If he (or anyone really) played with Josh Reynolds enthusiasm and energy, he's be amazing.

DIVE ON THAT FUCKIGN LOOSE BALL MOFO

Fadi

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tony Williams should have never been offered that much. should have been offered a lot less and given incentives along the way if he reaches certain targets. And it shouldnt just be for him but all players. Once you splash that amount of money at young players they dont have the maturity to handle themselves as professionals and the next time we see them putting a decent effort in is when its time to renew there contract. For example Hayne; absoloutely killed it at the end of 2009 and then signed a huge contract and done nothing ever since. Then you have dugan and ferguson, Ben Roberts etc... Seriously its not that hard to manage!!!!!!!!!

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tony Williams should have never been offered that much. should have been offered a lot less and given incentives along the way if he reaches certain targets. And it shouldnt just be for him but all players. Once you splash that amount of money at young players they dont have the maturity to handle themselves as professionals and the next time we see them putting a decent effort in is when its time to renew there contract. For example Hayne; absoloutely killed it at the end of 2009 and then signed a huge contract and done nothing ever since. Then you have dugan and ferguson, Ben Roberts etc... Seriously its not that hard to manage!!!!!!!!!
I agree with the large sums being offered to the kids but alternatively would it more effective to have a portion held in trust till the end of their careers?? I guess they would recieve it as one large sum and I guess even to encourage loyalty a bonus for say 5 - 10 years service at one club on a sliding scale etc.. At least this way you see the money come to them when theyre more mature and will be setting themselves up for their after football life too.

Status
Not open for further replies.