des not happy tonight will he make the changes we need to improve our perfomances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate losing, especially to those rooster filth, however seeing a coach pissed off with this players after the game makes me feel immediately 100% better... kicking a door off even more.

None of this lack of cohesion bullshit, making excuses - simply pissed off.

This might have been the loss we needed - time will tell.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We had one eye on the bye and thought the game would be a cake walk. Pants pulled down
We are one of the last teams to get a bye, probably a little tired.

Allan

Man of Steel
Reaction score
The Roosters were the better team last night. They ran harder and faster and SBW made us look like dills as he controlled the ruck.

Losing Graham didn't help but it was only the nail in the coffin we had made. T-Rex was disinterested and our forwards as a whole were dominated. Time for changes maybe to their salaries as they are not giving us 100%.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Need to play two halves of disciplined footy with strong ball work in the front row and show desperation in defence. I would of thought coming so close to winning it all last year wouldve made us hungrier to win this year. Just look at how souths turned their loss to us into the hungry team they are this year.

Disappointed so far, hope it comes together soon.

simooo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Well said . I knew after the roosters 1st set of six and our 2nd that we were in for a tough night . Blew us away and they were the better team on the night .
Dessie has to show some leadership because to me and other judges we dont look the same as last years side , particularly in attack .
It was a very poor performance an I hope des finally makes some changes. However, I don't think our attack is much worse than last year when most of our try's came from within our half due to Barbas amazing form. I think it is our defender that needs work. A huge difference than last year, particularly on the flanks.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fitness of the players is fine. And they would be with the fitness staff we have and facilities for it. In most matches, including the roosters match, we finish better than we start. That indicates we are a fit side. The only reason we faded in the Manly match was they had 61% of possession at home, and we put a lot into our start which was amazing.

Inu probably needs coaching in when to secure the ball and when to pass it to reduce errors but hes still a good player. Just needs guidance. I havent seen anything wrong with Kas, hes going alright. He will get more and more match fitness the more he plays, and no not in NSW Cup.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how come we are talking about match fitness of our players.... we should be the super fit team in the comp..didnt we buy the hyperbaric chamber last year from minor premiership money

didnt that really got commissioned and used????
The money would have been better off buying an iron lung for she -rex.

Then again he probably wouldn't work in a iron lung either

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are looking forward to the bye.
They are fit but didn't really apply themselves until the final twenty until it was too late.
Brown needs to learn to take the high ball without spilling it.
Barba had the same trouble so hopefully they can help Brown as well.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The two biggest problems we have are Tony Williams and Krisnan Inu and "Not Happy Dessie" keeps selecting them.The third one is Sam Kasiano.

We have just completed round 15 and Williams hasn't fired a shot in anger. Most weeks he wouldn't have to wash his jersey after the game. Inu, who was arguably the buy of the season in 2012 has now become slow and lazy and has become a dreadful defender. Thanks to a couple of brain snaps has done seven weeks suspended. Kasiano is a different situation all together. He's just not fit, which isn't surprising as he had a long term leg injury.

The solution? Easy...

1. Tony Williams - Sack him or sell him. He has to go
2. Krisnan Inu - NSW Cup until his form and attitude change
3. Sam Kasiano - NSW Cup until he is fit to play long minutes in FG and he's got some mongrel in his game

On a brighter note, the Dogs are still 7th on the ladder. A few fortuitous results have helped but the real reason is that the rest of the team are going well.

PS: If Williams is dropped or given the punt our forwards will fire up big time.. Carrying Williams is like paying a debt you're not responsible for.

Blue&White

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to be a player out of form at the dogs at the moment. Hearing Des is really pissed off with the effort of some of the boys on Friday night!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't want to be a player out of form at the dogs at the moment. Hearing Des is really pissed off with the effort of some of the boys on Friday night!
Great news, about time!!!

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The two biggest problems we have are Tony Williams and Krisnan Inu and "Not Happy Dessie" keeps selecting them.The third one is Sam Kasiano.

We have just completed round 15 and Williams hasn't fired a shot in anger. Most weeks he wouldn't have to wash his jersey after the game. Inu, who was arguably the buy of the season in 2012 has now become slow and lazy and has become a dreadful defender. Thanks to a couple of brain snaps has done seven weeks suspended. Kasiano is a different situation all together. He's just not fit, which isn't surprising as he had a long term leg injury.

The solution? Easy...

1. Tony Williams - Sack him or sell him. He has to go
2. Krisnan Inu - NSW Cup until his form and attitude change
3. Sam Kasiano - NSW Cup until he is fit to play long minutes in FG and he's got some mongrel in his game

On a brighter note, the Dogs are still 7th on the ladder. A few fortuitous results have helped but the real reason is that the rest of the team are going well.

PS: If Williams is dropped or given the punt our forwards will fire up big time.. Carrying Williams is like paying a debt you're not responsible for.
Williams would be better off the bench there not going to sack so just got to learn to put up with this lazy shit
Inu to wing brown to centre think they both play better in these positions
And kas just need to lose some weight looks massive but has been better off the bench

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is a difference between being pissed off and doing something about it.

Hopefully, the latter occurs

Dex

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any players in particular?

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like its going to be a rough 2 weeks for the boys.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks des for finally waking up, hello and goodmorning.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a difference between being pissed off and doing something about it.

Hopefully, the latter occurs
Exactly right ,i actually doubt des will change anything he seems like hell fall on his sword with trex unfortunately which is such a shame as a stint in nsw might wake him up

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I dont think there will be changes to the line up, but there will be a change in attitude.

N

Natboy

Our wingers suck. Kasiano looked like his legs were playing up big time when he walked off.
I hope Graham is ok because we are a different team without him. Our outside players just aren't getting quality ball

Status
Not open for further replies.