des not happy tonight will he make the changes we need to improve our perfomances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I really am getting the idea Des's loyalty to T rex is hurting our season. bench him and put Dene halatau on the run on side. Kasiano and Inu both need more game time to get their fitness aswell. with the bye next week for us give kas and inu run in nsw cup to help them regain their match fitness..

thoughts people?

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dene must train with T-rex and wonder how he is so inferior to him in Haslers mind.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how come we are talking about match fitness of our players.... we should be the super fit team in the comp..didnt we buy the hyperbaric chamber last year from minor premiership money

didnt that really got commissioned and used????

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
how come we are talking about match fitness of our players.... we should be the super fit team in the comp..didnt we buy the hyperbaric chamber last year from minor premiership money

didnt that really got commissioned and used????
im talking about match fitness for players like kas and inu due to their lengthy time on the sidelines pre season for kas aswell. Dene is in my opinion the missing piece to our puzzle along with the 2 josh's who we sorely missed in this game. Heres hoping josh reynolds has learnt from origin camps and brings another level to his game upon his return. I remember Jt's breakout 2005 season and the start of the amazing player hes become since. Fingers crossed josh can follow the same path in his career.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last year i was salivating at the prospect of seeing Tony William's in a bulldogs jersey. This year i feel the exact opposite.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wish we could find a spot for Tim Browne because the blokes been solid n every game he's played so far.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
if you have seen our nsw cup team lately its hard for the first grade guys to lose their spots due to poor performances as their is no pressure to retain them. Browne and Tapau look likely candidates and im not sure carter is ready yet for the jump up.

rockets10

Waterboy
Reaction score
im talking about match fitness for players like kas and inu due to their lengthy time on the sidelines pre season for kas aswell. Dene is in my opinion the missing piece to our puzzle along with the 2 josh's who we sorely missed in this game. Heres hoping josh reynolds has learnt from origin camps and brings another level to his game upon his return. I remember Jt's breakout 2005 season and the start of the amazing player hes become since. Fingers crossed josh can follow the same path in his career.
Dont forget the 3rd Josh, i cant believe he only played 19mins (nrl.com stats) last night at the expense of she-rex 75mins. The bloke is a gun future origin player it just baffles me how he and Halatau combined only played 31mins and thats with Graham off the whole 2nd half.

Bulldog John

Since 1935
Reaction score
I reckon Williams will play NSW Cup during our bye and Des will put Perret, Inu and Brown on notice.

C

colebran

Some pretty big decisions need to be made.
1. Piss off Mitch Brown - enough already. Replace with Lafai, Low, or that guy who sells kababs next to Bemore train station.
2. Shit Rex needs some time in NSW to get some confidence back.
3. Kasiano needs more game time as does Dene Halatau.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the press conference after the game and Des finally looked extremely pissed off after a loss. That's the first time he looked really cranky..about bloody time! I don't think they will have it easy over the Bye..fingers crossed this will finally rev them up to become a serious threat that, if they play to their potential, can smash any other team in the comp off the park!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
They are looking forward to the bye.
They are fit but didn't really apply themselves until the final twenty until it was too late.
Brown needs to learn to take the high ball without spilling it.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be so worry yet everyone is expecting us to play how we did last year just not possible teams have woken up to us this year

I think des has a method with us this year doesn't want us to peak to early and I'm hoping we really start hitting our form after our second bye and a different game plan as well

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dont forget the 3rd Josh, i cant believe he only played 19mins (nrl.com stats) last night at the expense of she-rex 75mins. The bloke is a gun future origin player it just baffles me how he and Halatau combined only played 31mins and thats with Graham off the whole 2nd half.
Agree on jackson, great young kid who has loads of energy. If you look at his line speed along with finucane combined with some old heads in eastwood halatau pritchard and ennis we are looking better in competing around the ruck. Add tolman, graham and kasiano for the metres and quick plays we are now going forward and creating opportunities. lets hope it turns around before we meet the storm as we shouldnt need any motivation against these guys..

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Just watched the press conference after the game and Des finally looked extremely pissed off after a loss. That's the first time he looked really cranky..about bloody time! I don't think they will have it easy over the Bye..fingers crossed this will finally rev them up to become a serious threat that, if they play to their potential, can smash any other team in the comp off the park!
Well said . I knew after the roosters 1st set of six and our 2nd that we were in for a tough night . Blew us away and they were the better team on the night .
Dessie has to show some leadership because to me and other judges we dont look the same as last years side , particularly in attack .

Spaz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why the fark does Perret come off his line and rush up on most plays when defending our line? All good teams expose this with a kick behind, chip or over lap and score on most occasions. Surely the coach isnt telling him to do this? Or am i missing something? Another thing, am i the only clown that is so fed up with our last tackle options? Kick to the corner, so predictable, boring and doesn't ask any questions of the defense. What happened to rolling it in the in goal for a repeat set if nothing is on and build pressure. Maybe run it on the last every now and then when you are close to the line. Fark me!

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
We had one eye on the bye and thought the game would be a cake walk. Pants pulled down

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im just happy that he is finally angry. All through the year he was very vague and didn't seem that fussed with our poor performances. He was pissed off all the time last year even when we won, and you know how we went last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.