Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Damien cook isn't a junior. Unless you're talking about someone else

well you know what i meant.

cook played NSW cup so he is junior, has played all the first grades games for us so he is ours.

sick to my stomach he wasnt retained.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Fuk him, if Cook didn't want to stay with then fuk him. No point keeping a **** who doesn't want to be here.

Plus I bet you he will still play in NSW Cup most of next year.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuk him, if Cook didn't want to stay with then fuk him. No point keeping a **** who doesn't want to be here.

Plus I bet you he will still play in NSW Cup most of next year.
I think he wanted to stay would not be hard to lure him to another club with a sniff of game time

Bbyss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You guys are nuts for begging des, he has injury prone year and u guys start begging , i think our halves will combine better next year once des finds the game plan for them, they can't play worst, it will just improve..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You guys are nuts for begging des, he has injury prone year and u guys start begging , i think our halves will combine better next year once des finds the game plan for them, they can't play worst, it will just improve..
Begging? The **** you on about brother?

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The real result of the Pro Des / Anti Des Poll

112 Kennelers voted

74 (66%) were Pro Des

35 (31%) were Anti Des

3 (3%) just don't know

The upshot of the poll shows that 66% of fans are happy to accept ongoing mediocrity and 31% are not.

So folks lets look forward to forwards who are unfit and under performing with a set of backs who are either out of form, out of date or just carrying an unresolved injury propblem.

And for no extra charge (da da da - drumroll) enter T-Rex. Yeah, bring on the 2016 season.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The real result of the Pro Des / Anti Des Poll

112 Kennelers voted

74 (66%) were Pro Des

35 (31%) were Anti Des

3 (3%) just don't know

The upshot of the poll shows that 66% of fans are happy to accept ongoing mediocrity and 31% are not.

So folks lets look forward to forwards who are unfit and under performing with a set of backs who are either out of form, out of date or just carrying an unresolved injury propblem.

And for no extra charge (da da da - drumroll) enter T-Rex. Yeah, bring on the 2016 season.

yep.

Izzy Forreal

2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Damien cook isn't a junior. Unless you're talking about someone else
He played his junior league at Helensburgh so he is a St George-Illawarra junior. But personally I don't care where hye stsrted. Ijust want him to want to be a Bulldog.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You think they guaranteed him game time?
Would not be hard meets with souths " now what do you really think des will give you in regards to game time "? Ohh your right where do I sign .I think cook is the type of player that determine to play nrl money may be a secondary issue for him.
Good luck to him I wish we found a place for him somewhere in our squad even more so that lump dorothy is still here

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
good luck to him, never would have got ahead of Lichaa under Des

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Gr 8====Des letting go of our hard
rising cock.
I've seen it all .

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I have said it from the start of the year. This team/club is going backwards. Recruitment and retention is rubbish. Style of play is the worst in the comp. Our reserves and u21 look crap. Lucky my son is a big dogs fan otherwise i wouldn't be watching to much league nxt yr. Des has to go and the board.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
before des our under 20s and NSW cup team used to be top 4 team every year, under des we have struggleled to make top 8 barring the first year.

Has anyone else noticed that Manly's reserve sides under des was always an absolute shiit team.

Izzy Forreal

2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
before des our under 20s and NSW cup team used to be top 4 team every year, under des we have struggleled to make top 8 barring the first year.

Has anyone else noticed that Manly's reserve sides under des was always an absolute shiit team.
Yeah, a real nose dive under the Hasler dictatorship. Our U20s were easy beats and the NSW Cup side had a bit of a go. So the question is is anyone in these sides capable of playing first grade?

Jacob Loko was a non event.

Dane Chisholm has had his share of pros and cons. If he has a kicking game I'd keep him on the short list.

In our forwards, Pritchard has gone, Kasiano is always under the pump re his fitness, Greg Eastwood turns 29 next year and is a stop / start type player and T-Rex is not much more than a highly paid on field spectator. So I'd like to see Adam Elliott, Herman Ese'ese and Danny Fualalo given a good shot in the 2016 trials.

Lloyd Perrett? Nice try but no cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.