• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm sick of his hair lol looks like Ellen with longer hair
needs to shave it and players might take him a lil more seriously
Is there anyone at the Dogs that you actually like Finch?? why don't you give us all a list of the players and the coach we should have for 2016? now that would be interesting!
Too much hate my friend!!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone at the Dogs that you actually like Finch?? why don't you give us all a list of the players and the coach we should have for 2016? now that would be interesting!
Too much hate my friend!!
To be fair to finchie there have been some pretty appalling decisions made at our club particularly with our coaching and recruitment

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des has to take responsibility for our halves pathetic performances, no game plan, our 5th tackle dumb as shiit plays, making our fat and lazy, not keeping up with the changing times where speed of play is every thing, keeping trex and getting rid of Tank, etc etc.

this guy called it 2 years ago.

nothing has changed since.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is only worried about completions. A coach on 50K could coach us to do that. What's he doing for over $1M a year ? You can complete sets all friggin game but how does that get you tries ? So many times I see the Dogs camped on the opposition line for 3 sets in a row but they just run one-out with no imagination, no set plays and eventually end up giving the ball back with a stupid kick. Eventually they have to start taking some risks to score and this just leads to more dropped ball. Considering the boring style we play we should never be losing the ball. Des has had an overall better roaster than most teams but he can't get the best out of them because his coaching adds nothing. At least under Folkes we won a premiership because he let the players use their skills. At Manly under Des players yes maybe had more skills. At the Dogs our players seem too frighten of getting into trouble under Des they seldom do anything off the cuff. He coaches natural skills out of players. No wonder they can't read what's before them and attack based on that. They all have to be robots apparently. Would be okay if they were robots with some set plays but we don't even have those.
same problems different year, actually it has been the same problems every year

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Des is only worried about completions. A coach on 50K could coach us to do that. What's he doing for over $1M a year ? You can complete sets all friggin game but how does that get you tries ? So many times I see the Dogs camped on the opposition line for 3 sets in a row but they just run one-out with no imagination, no set plays and eventually end up giving the ball back with a stupid kick. Eventually they have to start taking some risks to score and this just leads to more dropped ball. Considering the boring style we play we should never be losing the ball. Des has had an overall better roaster than most teams but he can't get the best out of them because his coaching adds nothing. At least under Folkes we won a premiership because he let the players use their skills. At Manly under Des players yes maybe had more skills. At the Dogs our players seem too frighten of getting into trouble under Des they seldom do anything off the cuff. He coaches natural skills out of players. No wonder they can't read what's before them and attack based on that. They all have to be robots apparently. Would be okay if they were robots with some set plays but we don't even have those.
same problems different year, actually it has been the same problems every year

actually i was wrong

the problems have gone worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.