Des Hasler - Bulldogs premiership 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Which coach is going to say nah we wont win it's to hard lol.
Exactly
Des just saying what's expected

His mind is on his next club

He already knows who that is

Imposter

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Making top 8 means jack shit if u cant go all the way,
I dont believe we have the wright halfs and back line to do the job,our style of footy that has been playing is so predictable,we will grind and just win games until we get exposed and thats usually mid season
Lets hope im wrong

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des is into his 6th year with us. Can't believe he's been around for that long. It's time for him to deliver.....no more excuses.

Reactions: DT

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The thread question was would u keep Des if we won the premiership. Of course we would.

The question wasnt would u keep Des if he wanted to re-sign or leave before winning a premiership. My answer to that depends if i think we have changed enough in the right direction at the time.
Thanks for that Mr super moderator, some of these people putting their shit posts up need a reminder that the 2016 season ended 6 months ago, the off season is almost over and the 2017 season will commence in less than 1 week FFS.
Grow up!! Stop the bullshit shitcanning of individuals and get behind the Team, the Coach and our Mighty Club.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You have way tooo much time on your hands............ my attitude has not changed one bit my friend!!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As angry and disappinted as i was after our horrible end to the year in 2016, i have always remained positive regarding this year.

I really think some people are far too critical of our players and our recruitment for this year. I honestly think we recruited pretty well. Sure we didnt buy any superstars, but we bolstered our backrow and three quarter line, and i think we have some good talent coming through. If players like montoya, woolford, abbey, brenko, talau, martin etc can step up then i think we can really give things a good shake.

As for the players we lost, rona was the only one i cared for. We will be better without she rex, and browne wont be missed either.

One thing we have going for us is continuity. The players know and trust eachother. We have a lot of great players in our team already that just need to get it right and stay injury free. Hasler will have tweaked a few things and we will be fine.

My only concern is lichaa and mbye. But even they should improve this year. If not we have players like woolford, cleeland and frawley to step up.

WE WILL BE FINE THIS YEAR!! We may not have the best team in the comp, but we are going to be there come finals time. Im sure of this. If you disagree, perhaps you should try to be a little more positive!!! Just try it.
Shows perfectly how delusional you were and still are... lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion but that doesn't make it right. Hoppa is a good FB despite the ragging he cops on here and Abbey will grow into the position during the year when he gets a shot. Write off Mbye at your own peril. This kid can play and if you look at some of the highlights from last year he knows how to set up the outside men and now he has had a season in the 7 will be much better. Sure he needs to get the ball when he wants it and if they fix that up then the world is his oyster. I was sorry to see Finucane go but there was no choice between him and Jacko - we won that hands down. Lichaa is a bit like Mbye, only a kid growing into the position. He looked a lot sharper in the trials and if he keeps going in that direction he will do well. If not, then one of the other young blokes will get his shot. We have plenty of depth and plenty of grunt. How you can say a pack with Graham, Klemmer and Kas doesn't have grunt is beyond me. They are three of the fiercest competitors in the game. I not only expect us to finish top 4 but I can't see why we won't win. We have a good bench and a few hand second stringers in key spots so unless we get smashed with injuries we will be there. Yes I can see a few chain pass scenarios this year but I can also see plenty of ball movement to the edges with the Mozz's and Lee racking up a few tries.

Hahahaha

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have always said we will be top eight, Hasler doesnt miss the eight, its just a matter of if we will be contenders or not. I dont expect us to be, but I wouldnt be surprised if we are. Anyway Im going back to how I used to watch League, before I was on the net, ands thats just amped for the game at hand. COME ON DOGGIES!!!!! smash those purple cheating twats.
There's a first for everything aye. Stubbornness got the better of him

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There's a first for everything aye. Stubbornness got the better of him
100%.

2016 was the time he needed to change it up, but he didn't. Now it looks like he will be arsed lol.

Unlike others though I still think he is a top coach. Bennet failed worse but he still goes good.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's amazing at just how accurate the majority of us who knew we wouldn't make the top 8 were right before the first game of the season was even played. Well done Kennelers.

We were right about that, so surely we're right about Des needing to go!

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want some of what he is on! Tell him he's dreaming!

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have way tooo much time on your hands............ my attitude has not changed one bit my friend!!
You fit in nicely with the 10% of people in this world who you cannot reason with

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shows perfectly how delusional you were and still are... lol
I was delusional, and still am?? This was written at the beginning of the year mate, so excuse me for being positive.
Hey moey, eat a @#$&!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.