DES HASLER’S 400th game as coach.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
In all honesty people whinge here but they lost their go forward Fonua Blake early and Taupau second half chasing points... both starting back rowers injured and didn’t play..as well as a few backs... hard work and they still having a crack at one of their best players.
Agree, that Manly team has some spirit in them. So many injuries but they compete.

Also question has to be asked, what to you have to do to get off in the NRL because a swinging arm to the jaw doesn't do it these days.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's funny how it panned out, after screwing our roster he walked back into Manly with a strong roster. Only 1 year after inheriting a good roster he has the exact same problems that he screwed us with.

No fullback and no dummy half. He has a million dollar man who sits out 80 percent of the season as well. Now he has found the new Tolman to kill the attack.

Manly still have a chance of top 8 only because the Knights could implode apart from that the 8 is set.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Nobody is doubting that manly has copped some injuries in key positions and also the fact that they lost 2 of the go forward players in tonight’s game. and nobody said that manly wasn’t having a crack. The point of this post was about the similarities between tolman and jake turbo this year and how it’s really killing the influence of one of there most influential forwards. And hey i nor the guys on this forum are the only ones saying it, there actual fans are seeing it and are starting to doubt and question Dessie’s play book and his player selection. But hey they still having a crack.

Also Remember though the warriors trials and tribulations as well take that into account also.
All good bro but looks like they are having a pretty decent crack at one of their best players in very difficult circumstances with key personnel missing around him. Glad I’m not on that forum.
Cheers.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good bro but looks like they are having a pretty decent crack at one of their best players in very difficult circumstances with key personnel missing around him. Glad I’m not on that forum.
Cheers.
I agree bro, he is there most valuable player him and AFB and dce. But ffs it’s hard not to actually see what des is doing. I just hope jake is smart enough to actually tell des he wants to play his normal role instead of being there 5/8 and lock forward.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Delete this thread who cares about this wanker fuck him and manly.