Des Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last nights game seemed more like Des ball to me.. Solid defensively but failed to score points with many chances.. Foran is playing great and has been a nice change, we need an explosive 5/8 like Mason Lino from the Warriors.. SOS ***** time to make some changes, les face it, we won’t be playing finals footy this year..

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mason Lino is off contract but we got fk all money

Apparently the Storm have tabled him an offer the Warriors can’t match

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last nights game seemed more like Des ball to me.. Solid defensively but failed to score points with many chances.. Foran is playing great and has been a nice change, we need an explosive 5/8 like Mason Lino from the Warriors.. SOS ***** time to make some changes, les face it, we won’t be playing finals footy this year..
It was worse then des ball.
Imo we would have scored a try or 2 last night with des as coach.
He can get fukd but just sayin how painful last night was to watch

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good little player but not sure what storm want with him they have 3 good young halves in Munster jacks and croft

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score

Let’s try and entice Croft over here.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well we beat offering him FG week in week out this year to try and get him.. Cogger better be quick and play off the cusp.. Reynolds’s would have been perfect for us this year at 5/8..

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too many offloads to be desball.. The rorters were just good at defense otherwise we'd have put a few points on the board.

Our forwards just not tough enough to push through their defense to score

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mason Lino would be a great pickup if we can get him. His a gun and goal kicks which is a bonus. Plus his played with Foran before.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It was just one out crap for 77 minutes and was boring and painful as fuk. People giving way too much credit to the rorters.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well we beat offering him FG week in week out this year to try and get him.. Cogger better be quick and play off the cusp.. Reynolds’s would have been perfect for us this year at 5/8..
I’m only watching Knights game this round just for Cogger

Better not disappoint

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If you look at the stats we won that game!!
Yes couldn’t score a point but Lichaa played shit, was ok the first two games when we got flogged but since has been terrible.
Also JMK doesn’t offer much in attack.
Pay needs to look at the spine again to get more options in attack.
Defence seems to have been fixed up.

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you look at the stats we won that game!!
Yes couldn’t score a point but Lichaa played shit, was ok the first two games when we got flogged but since has been terrible.
Also JMK doesn’t offer much in attack.
Pay needs to look at the spine again to get more options in attack.
Defence seems to have been fixed up.
After watching Smith and McCulloch last night we definitely need to replace Lichaa. Instructions should be pick the ball up and pass. This will give Foran and other halves a chance to straighten the attack and create space for outside backs. Lichaa crabs sideways and by the time he passes foran and JMk have no room to link with backs so they to end up crabbing sideways. By the time the 1 to 5 get the ball... well they are screwed

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was just one out crap for 77 minutes and was boring and painful as fuk. People giving way too much credit to the rorters.
Did you notice how many defenders woodsy had on him everytime he got tackled ? Thats saying something Rorters werent taking us lightly or giving us an inch because they fear us . Thats a good game plan by Robinson..
And not to sound antagonistic but I actually enjoyed it. Was disappointed we didn't fluke one in though

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Did you notice how many defenders woodsy had on him everytime he got tackled ? Thats saying something Rorters werent taking us lightly or giving us an inch because they fear us . Thats a good game plan by Robinson..
And not to sound antagonistic but I actually enjoyed it. Was disappointed we didn't fluke one in though
I enjoyed the grind of the first say 30 minutes but what became apparent and got worse was the one out crap with bombs that we did. We had no attacking options and considering the possession we had it was embarrassing. I did like our defence. I think the rorters were crap considering the team they have but we were more crap. Golden opportunity missed as they were easily beatable. Woods started better but his errors are ridiculous and noticed about 3 penalties they didn't give against him in not touching the ball with his foot...he was very lucky. I thought it was a better game from him with the intention he showed in running the ball up but he is far from what I would expect of a marquee signing with a hefty paycheck. We lack attacking players and it's not hard to shut us down as Foran is it. Tackle Foran and it's game over..........

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I enjoyed the grind of the first say 30 minutes but what became apparent and got worse was the one out crap with bombs that we did. We had no attacking options and considering the possession we had it was embarrassing. I did like our defence. I think the rorters were crap considering the team they have but we were more crap. Golden opportunity missed as they were easily beatable. Woods started better but his errors are ridiculous and noticed about 3 penalties they didn't give against him in not touching the ball with his foot...he was very lucky. I thought it was a better game from him with the intention he showed in running the ball up but he is far from what I would expect of a marquee signing with a hefty paycheck. We lack attacking players and it's not hard to shut us down as Foran is it. Tackle Foran and it's game over..........
I did enjoy the fact we had lots of attacking opportunities, was nice to see us with the ball than not, just a pitty didn’t get over the chalk once ! Foran is past his best an carry some injuries, can he come right though? Yet to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.