Departing Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder whats going on with Woolford, Burr and Cleeland.
Woolford - surely will be renewed.
Burr - probably retained as a fringe forward.
Cleeland - Gooooooooonnnnnnnnnne. Theres no way the club will retain him with Cogger coming over, and also with Wakeham due for promotion to NSW Cup.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why? He’s shit and has been shit for years. He’s also officially been farewelled by the club... what’s giving you the suspicion?
Wasn’t Lichaa officially farewelled too?

But seriously, I don’t see Eastwood being retained. He’s getting old and nowhere near his best.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Lichaa was not on that announcement.

Glad to see Frawley and Priest going, absolute rubbish both of them.

Eastwood had to go too, but he has been a good servant to our club and I wish him the best.

We are going to miss the Morris bros a lot, hopefully our young guys step up to the plate next year.
FKN Lichaaaa!! what a dead set shit head of a player please do everyone a favour and fuck off a year earlier!!

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t Lichaa officially farewelled too?

But seriously, I don’t see Eastwood being retained. He’s getting old and nowhere near his best.
Yeah but circumstances are different. Eastwood is old and shit whereas licha still young at the time and had a new coach coming in.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? He’s shit and has been shit for years. He’s also officially been farewelled by the club... what’s giving you the suspicion?
Might just be thinking along the lines of him playing a role similar to Pritchard with the Polynesian boys.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
micky lichaa thrived under des ball we where lucky to resign him it was crazy how many teams wanted his signature

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They would be fools to extend Feastwood. He just waddles around like a fat snorlax.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
micky lichaa thrived under des ball we where lucky to resign him it was crazy how many teams wanted his signature
You know what a Mickey is don't you?? if you don't ? then I am sure there are shit load of people on this Forum that do know....just ask them!!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Will miss JMoz and Beastie the most tbh. 2 players that bled for this club the most. Seeing Beast speak in that video on the Dogs site is almost heart breaking. You can see he’s almost in tears when he talks about finishing up on Sunday.

I’m looking forward to see him and the JMoz off on Father’s Day. Hopefully with a nice win.

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/20...018/08/30/eastwood-im-going-to-miss-the-club/

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully we can find a suitor for Tualau and add him to the departing list.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I Told you guys before that supercoach signed Lichaa to a 2 year deal.

Thats why he's no supercoach.
Get Segeyaro or Luke.

People here are really underestimating how big a loss Jmoz will be. We should have chased harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.