Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Lichaa was not on that announcement.

Glad to see Frawley and Priest going, absolute rubbish both of them.

Eastwood had to go too, but he has been a good servant to our club and I wish him the best.

We are going to miss the Morris bros a lot, hopefully our young guys step up to the plate next year.

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How are we letting the workhorse machine priest go ???

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really love to see Jmoz get the captaincy this week and lead the boys out, hes been an amazing player for our club and its sad to see him go elsewhere when he deserved to finish his career in the blue and white. Along with Bmoz and Eastwood lets hope we can put on a really good performance to cap off a nice run of form and give us some hope for next year while also giving those guys a send off they deserve

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I couldn't believe Lichaa was not on that announcement.
Still contracted for next season unfortunately and I doubt any other team wants to take him. I think we'll see his name being announced next year around this time.

Hopefully Woolford is ready for a run at some point next year so we can see whether he's the future.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Will miss beast, he was a true bulldog and loyal to the max.!! And to be honest has been playing well of late so good on him. Maybe he can get a role of some sort within the club.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The morris boys had huge games this week. Really hard kick chase and great defensively. I think we're going to notice them gone the most of all of the players we're losing in recent times. I suspect we will leak a ton of points down the edge with them gone next year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No mention of Cleeland. Is he sticking around or are they only mentioning players who have been in FG.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No mention of Cleeland. Is he sticking around or are they only mentioning players who have been in FG.
Think it’s only players to play NRL because Woolford is off contract aswell and there’s no mention of him.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Think it’s only players to play NRL because Woolford is off contract aswell and there’s no mention of him.
Fingers crossed they hang onto Woolford for another year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
"all six players have been a significant part of the club, both on and off the field"
Does that apply to Clay Priest?

Josh and Brett Morris - Sad to see them go, but we have to think of the future.
Eastwood - will miss him as he's wounf back the clock the back end of this season and playing good football.
Frawley - rocks and diamonds, but mainly rocks.
Fine - He's been in brilliant form of late in NSW Cup. Hope he boys can win him a premiership before he leaves. I'd have hung onto him in all honesty.
Priest - Never worked out.

As expected, Lichaa is with us another year.

Be interested to see how NSW Cup looks next year as a few are off contract there.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"all six players have been a significant part of the club, both on and off the field"
Does that apply to Clay Priest?

Josh and Brett Morris - Sad to see them go, but we have to think of the future.
Eastwood - will miss him as he's wounf back the clock the back end of this season and playing good football.
Frawley - rocks and diamonds, but mainly rocks.
Fine - He's been in brilliant form of late in NSW Cup. Hope he boys can win him a premiership before he leaves. I'd have hung onto him in all honesty.
Priest - Never worked out.

As expected, Lichaa is with us another year.

Be interested to see how NSW Cup looks next year as a few are off contract there.
Yeah I rkn I would of kept fine too

Status
Not open for further replies.