Dene Halatau - 2013 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Im pretty sure Halatau is there in case on injuries to the backs or Ennis. It sucks that he doesnt get much game time.

Not sure if anyone else in our team can cover such positions. If Browne is there, we lack a replacement back.
Like during the Eels game, when Barba went down, who would cover the centres?

I think Jackson has played a little bit of dummy half one game when Ennis came off in the last couple of minutes and played centre when Mitch brown came off against Eels.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta love how clean his Jersey is after a game..... poor guy....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do we have enough money now to try and keep him?
The more game time he gets the better we go.

RO11LR

Pup
Reaction score
Do we have enough money now to try and keep him?
The more game time he gets the better we go.
I would think he'd allready signed with the Tigpies by now , i wouldn't think Dean would be the kind to not honour a deal so it's probly too late.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Already signed for Wests, Bob. We should have kept him. Good value.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes a champion player and an even better bloke. Should definitely be getting more game time and even starting imo. Runs hard and perfect straight lines... Not like the other back rowers we have ahead of him.

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hes a champion player and an even better bloke. Should definitely be getting more game time and even starting imo. Runs hard and perfect straight lines... Not like the other back rowers we have ahead of him.
100% agree i would even allow him time at hooker to punch holes in the tiring defence and set the boys up in the last 15 min of the half similar to how Issac luke helps their big pack of forwards..

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Poorly/under utilised this year imo.

Strong runner who works hard in defence and is very fit. But nothing more. However was generally used for anywhere between 5 and 20mins each game, couldn't quite put my finger on it. Usually someone who is given that sort of game time adds impact/variety/unpredictability. This is where T-Rex has ****ed us up in another way, without him we could've used Dene as a 60-80min backrower and had someone more enigmatic on the bench (ala Josh Reynolds back end of 2011).

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the Kennel coached the Dogs we would would of won five comps, Hasler is as stubborn as Kevin Moore.

Status
Not open for further replies.