Delayed in Dallas Fort Worth

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When I ordered the beer and the lady said, "$13", the drunk guy next to me said, "$13 dollars? Did he buy a fucking six pack?"

Then some old guy said, "a six pack? When I was young that would get you a case of nimptys"

The other guy said, "24 nimptys? Damn. I thought that would get you 20 hamptens at best"

It was at this stage that I slowly backed away.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read the book about the guy who inspired the Tom Hanks movie. He was an Iranian fellow who lived at Charles de Gaulle airport for like 20 years.

Even if I was at Changi, I think I'd run out of things to do after about 24 hours.
Yeah he was a weird one thats for sure

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oddly enough, yes I did. And to answer your question. No. No it doesn't.
Many years ago, Bangkok airport had a hair salon that did "extras", kind of like having pokies at Las Vegas airport.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you bring me back a can of nacho cheese i need to try this once

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Kill time by finding some nice fast internet and having an Air Crash Investigations or Border Security International marathon.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you bring me back a can of nacho cheese i need to try this once
Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? It's 100% fake chemical shit but it's the fucking best. Warm it up and dip away.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you see Dexter St. Jock there make sure you have a chat with him. All he wants to do is talk...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently it's illegal in Australia? This importer reckons he's not allowed to bring it in. Same as one of those cheetos chips or something. Has an ingredient that's banned here.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Awesome brother, great place to be stuck for 6 hours. That wasn't there last time we went.

@K E @Shanked would love it too!
been there 3 yrs ago and ave a stop oer there between colorado springs and new orleans next week (only like an hr and a half so won't be able to stop in)