Deja vu

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sometimes I get maaaaaaaaaad crazy deja vu that it actually fucking scares me, I'll genuinely get chills and pause and think about it to the point where I can vividly picture it in my mind.

Is this normal or something more?

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes I get maaaaaaaaaad crazy deja vu that it actually fucking scares me, I'll genuinely get chills and pause and think about it to the point where I can vividly picture it in my mind.

Is this normal or something more?
I cant tell if this is some weird joke or not but I actually get Deja Vu regularly.
You're in the moment and your brain is saying 'I've been in this moment before'

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I cant tell if this is some weird joke or not but I actually get Deja Vu regularly.
You're in the moment and your brain is saying 'I've been in this moment before'
I'm dead serious and it scares me. Like my heart drops and I get that "is this real life" type feeling.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm dead serious and it scares me. Like my heart drops and I get that "is this real life" type feeling.
Yeah man, I dont really tell people anymore cause people used to just think I was full of it aha.
Come to think of it, doesnt really happen THAT regularly (More so when I was a kid) but every now and then.
Its a bizarre feeling for real.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah man, I dont really tell people anymore cause people used to just think I was full of it aha.
Come to think of it, doesnt really happen THAT regularly (More so when I was a kid) but every now and then.
Its a bizarre feeling for real.
Yh it doesn't happen often but when it does it's like a series of events that happen in quick succession lol