Deitz shits all over katoa

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
One of the easiest and most obvious changes to our squad. Katoa is average at best... Deitz when he passes gives our attacking halves more split seconds to make decisions and gets the ball out wider much faster.
With katoa our first receiver is getting molested far quicker.
If deitz hasn't got 80 minutes in him them sub him... It's such a waste having katoa starting and deitz on the bench.
FFS!!! I like Barrett but I think the hooker solution is a pretty easy problem to solve.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the easiest and most obvious changes to our squad. Katoa is average at best... Deitz when he passes gives our attacking halves more split seconds to make decisions and gets the ball out wider much faster.
With katoa our first receiver is getting molested far quicker.
If deitz hasn't got 80 minutes in him them sub him... It's such a waste having katoa starting and deitz on the bench.
FFS!!! I like Barrett but I think the hooker solution is a pretty easy problem to solve.
From what I have seen his energy alone makes an impact if he was starting the chances he might of had

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
I saw someone say a while ago that Deitz had to start on the bench because the exemption was for him as a back-up hooker. Meaning while ever Katoa was fit, he automatically had to be the number 9. Round 11 is finally when we can have train and trial / developmental players come in without exemptions, so hopefully we start seeing a better 1 - 17 each week.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They are both shit... When they were both on the field late in the game they both failed to be at the play the ball and nearly lost us possession... Useless *****

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Both Shit
Deitz play a trial against a reserve grade cronulla and every one is blowing a load over a park footballer

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw someone say a while ago that Deitz had to start on the bench because the exemption was for him as a back-up hooker. Meaning while ever Katoa was fit, he automatically had to be the number 9. Round 11 is finally when we can have train and trial / developmental players come in without exemptions, so hopefully we start seeing a better 1 - 17 each week.
OK I didn't hear or know that... So sub him after 1 minute... Not cheating any more than the Canberra forward bought off for a HIA when clutching his stomach lol

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Both Shit
Deitz play a trial against a reserve grade cronulla and every one is blowing a load over a park footballer
I don't think anyone is blowing a load over him, it's just that he's marginally better than what we have atm.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Big positive from tonight was Deitz's service, really crisp passing, halves getting the ball in front of them for once
I know right, we also need to move forward and have players in motion, players are poking their head through with absoloutley nobody in support ffs

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is blowing a load over him, it's just that he's marginally better than what we have atm.
I think Deitz's passing is miles in front of katoa... When he comes on we look miles better. I really disagree with your comment. Deitz offers a lot more imo.

bulldogtimbo

Hazem's kicking tee.
Reaction score
Everyone may think I'm crazy but I reckon Katoa would be better playing in the halves.
He has shown more as a 6 or 7 than he ever has as a 9.