Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good signs in attack compared to last year

Defence poor compared to last year

Alot to work on.. over to you Mr Pay and coaching staff

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A real worry was that D. Cant go one on one with Munster. Surely that would have been discussed. Easy line breaks.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
New structures, Will take time. Even though we lost, there were parts of the game that made me believe we had a chance of coming back. When des was coach, I never felt we were ever going to win. Just going through the motions.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's just remember that surface was super fast and hard. It was a scorers haven tonight - it even made the Warriors look like world beaters.

Let's see how our defence is on a typical Rugby League surface before we start to panic.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Positive are mbye was brilliant i thought.. our spine was ok including Frawley. I thought Frawley was ok besides these 2 crucial errors. All our starting forwards ran for over 100m besides Fualalo 88m. RFM is a beast and played 80. Our attack was good.

Negatives are our def was atrocious. Bench was shit besides Tolman who was ok. Our ruck def was shit they rolled though us way to easy. Jackson had a shocker for his standards. Eastwood and Elliot are a massive worry.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's just remember that surface was super fast and hard. It was a scorers haven tonight - it even made the Warriors look like world beaters.

Let's see how our defence is on a typical Rugby League surface before we start to panic.
Good point.
Still the one on one missed were bad.
Josh Jackson had a shocker tonight

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
his defence was woeful one on one, was isolated and cost us
Jacko topped the tackle count I believe, but missed a few.

I was at the game and Jacko was definitely playing concussed. At one point (in the first few minutes of the game) he was stumbling around and should have been taken off.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jacko topped the tackle count I believe, but missed a few.

I was at the game and Jacko was definitely playing concussed. At one point (in the first few minutes of the game) he was stumbling around and should have been taken off.
Jackson and Klemmer looked concussed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The only reason defence looks like a problem is cause storm got luck with 3 try’s,
luck of the bounce the ball, had it bounced differently they would only have 18 points, and if the ball was kind to us we would’ve put 2 or even 3 extra tries .

Status
Not open for further replies.