Declan Okunbor

Grechy21

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was almost a criminal performance

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bad conditions as well as debut pressure and nerves wouldn't have helped, will he get another chance to see If it was one off.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Horrible debut but worst weather to play your first game. I never forget patolo's debut against manly in similiar weather and he made 4 or 5 handling errors. The kid will bounce back just one of those games
You can't compare to patolo at all. He made some errors in his debut but also made some good runs. Declan did nothing but fck up in attack and defence. Every involvement in the game he made led to shit. This bloke should never be considered for first grade again

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was shit. Add him to the list of players who will never play grade again. Why wasn’t Burns given a run?

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Literally the worst debut game I’ve ever seen.
I haven't seen the game but it sounds pretty bad.

It would have to, to top the debut of Matthew Callinan, who was a winger for the Bulldogs in 1985.

Only played 24 games but his first 1st Grade game was abysmal, he couldn't hold the ball, knocked on and was having a horror day. Players got around him to support him but he just made error after error. Obviously nerves got the better of him but it was the worst debut game I've ever seen.

Eventually they hooked him but he did go on to play another 23 games for the Dogs in '85 and '86 where he scored 24 tries in that time.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor fella.
Was hoping he’d continue on from the trial he had. Was great. Shit conditions though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I haven't seen the game but it sounds pretty bad.

It would have to, to top the debut of Matthew Callinan, who was a winger for the Bulldogs in 1985.

Only played 24 games but his first 1st Grade game was abysmal, he couldn't hold the ball, knocked on and was having a horror day. Players got around him to support him but he just made error after error. Obviously nerves got the better of him but it was the worst debut game I've ever seen.

Eventually they hooked him but he did go on to play another 23 games for the Dogs in '85 and '86 where he scored 24 tries in that time.
It was horrible, didn't do a single thing right. Topped it all off by getting himself knocked out. Hopefully Allan is back asap.

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Where's braiden burns is he back soon?