Declan Casey playing fullback on Sunday

grunta

= dOgGyStYlE =
Reaction score
When our other options are Okunbor and Lumelume then we don't really have much of a choice :tearsofjoy:
Addo Carr to wear the number 1 (if fit) would be my first choice, Declan or Toia to wing...

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Limited options probably the fact DC has played 2 games in First grade now saw him get the nod.There are risks but we have f all choice..I doubt JAC will play either, tipping he is a late withdrawal.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloke should stay in centre where he has less opportunities to make crucial handling errors. Would have thought Toia gets a run tbh

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shocker debut on wing
Cracking second game at Centre
3rd game at fullback

Is that some kind of record? First 3 games in NRL 3 different positions?

Someone call Middleton
try 0403 498 961

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Why did we left Dufty go and not hold onto him until after Sunday. Stupid decision
What is the benefit. It’s not about winning games at this point. It’s about getting structures and playing time for a whole group of younger players. The rest of the year is trial games really. Just starting earlier. Happy we seem to have people ready this year compared to our other lost years where there was no one ready to step up.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with everything you said brother! To be honest I thought others deserved or would have been picked in front of him... would have probably been one of my last picks as I've seen quite a few of his NSW cup games where he's had feet for hands, his debut game wasn't a one off that's for sure! I do wish him all the best though
Feet for hands is very very generous :tearsofjoy: I prefer to think he has another male appendage as hands :p

Would have loved toia getting a run. But kid has been underdone and playing out of position lately with Dufty. So wouldn’t have given him his best opportunity to excel. Even though he is a much better overall player and prospect.