CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Havnt really watched much NSW cup, but I can see why he was dropped LOL

Probably one of the most forgettable debuts ever.

Hate to be insensitive but hes lucky he won't remember it too lol
He was lucky to even make his debut, doubt he ever plays again.

Malla

Reaction score
Until Alomati is back but depends where the season is at.
Anyway hard luck for the kid, he should understand that he probably won’t be playing first grade for a long time if ever. Only measure of success for backs today was no mistakes. I think all did well except him. They’re the facts.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Tbh...feel sorry for the kid but he is a park footy player. Never should of made grade. Braiden burns centre and Kiraz wing is the smart selection. Anyone who has seen declan play knew he wasn't up to it. Poor coaching. If declan doesn't play the game looks different

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Until Alomati is back but depends where the season is at.
Anyway hard luck for the kid, he should understand that he probably won’t be playing first grade for a long time if ever. Only measure of success for backs today was no mistakes. I think all did well except him. They’re the facts.
No way he plays again. Deer in a headlights. Brought nothing

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Tbh...feel sorry for the kid but he is a park footy player. Never should of made grade. Braiden burns centre and Kiraz wing is the smart selection. Anyone who has seen declan play knew he wasn't up to it. Poor coaching. If declan doesn't play the game looks different
That's why I'm shocked he got the call up, he is rubbish in reserves.

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I feel sorry for him and prior to today I had never seen him play but he did not look capable of playing nrl in appearance alone.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Is there anyone we can sign from another club this season? Lol

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the easiest game to debut in though that weather was fuckin horrible not making excuses for the bloke nerves on top of it wouldn’t have helped I actually feel bad for him that would be detrimental to his confidence

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he’s ok, but what a howler of a debut. Don’t think his wiki page will read more than 1 FG game. Wishing the young fella a speedy recovery and big future, but fuck me I still can’t believe what I witnessed today.