Dear Kennelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't know but I doubt it, ask some of the veteran members around here I only joined last year lol

I tried to use the worse pick up line once, it went horrible but was worth it since I was with mates lol "Shu baby, I gotta big zub *raises eye brows a few times*" **** me that was funny but pretty rude on my end.
Hear that sh1t all the time in Bankstown lol. Quite hilarious when you see someone try to use that line and fail miserably lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hear that sh1t all the time in Bankstown lol. Quite hilarious when you see someone try to use that line and fail miserably lol.
Yeah LOL, it was funny trying it out and seeing it not work then my mates just sitting there and laughing their asses off. If it ever does work for someone they need to be given a medal haha

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wouldn't know but I doubt it, ask some of the veteran members around here I only joined last year lol

I tried to use the worse pick up line once, it went horrible but was worth it since I was with mates lol "Shu baby, I gotta big zub *raises eye brows a few times*" **** me that was funny but pretty rude on my end.
The icing on the cake would have been the eyebrows after saying that. Lol

I've only lived in the area for the last 3 years and I heard a guy scream out to some chick outside of centro ' Shu baby, do you root?'
I swear it was like watching an episode of fat pizza lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Yeah LOL, it was funny trying it out and seeing it not work then my mates just sitting there and laughing their asses off. If it ever does work for someone they need to be given a medal haha
So true haha.

I've only lived in the area for the last 3 years and I heard a guy scream out to some chick outside of centro ' Shu baby, do you root?' I swear it was like watching an episode of fat pizza lol
You're not wrong lol. Gotta wonder what goes through these people's heads when they use these sorts of lines lol.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So true haha.

You're not wrong lol. Gotta wonder what goes through these people's heads when they use these sorts of lines lol.
Just the fun of it I reckon and a why not feeling lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my good lebo mates always used to pick up chicks with (in his thick lebo accent) " do u wanna lebanese between your knees"

All fat chicks loved that pickup line.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So true haha.

Just the fun of it I reckon and a why not feeling lol
One of my good lebo mates always used to pick up chicks with (in his thick lebo accent) " do u wanna lebanese between your knees"

All fat chicks loved that pickup line.
Thats exactly why I couldn't bring myself to marrying my own kind lol

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Centrelink doesn't count lol
I'm at Centrelink now lol, l sustained a legit injury playing sport and can only work part time so I need some assistance :(

Better then my uni centerlink bludging days which I will resume next year lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm at Centrelink now lol, l sustained a legit injury playing sport and can only work part time so I need some assistance :(

Better then my uni centerlink bludging days which I will resume next year lol
I just finished seeing my doctor about a legit workers comp claim which I just finalised today lmao.

Haha. I've hooked up with a few hot chicks from Bankstown but the problem was so had a lot of guys
That's Sydney girls in general lol.

N

Natboy

I just finished seeing my doctor about a legit workers comp claim which I just finalised today lmao.

That's Sydney girls in general lol.
Lol. The way I see it the areas that have more hot girls get around less because there's more options for the guys haha

Status
Not open for further replies.