Dean's Presser

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What’s the point in getting a explanation about the call after it’s happened anyway? The NRL either find some obtuse reason to justify the decision or they apologise for getting it wrong. None of that really benefits us after the fact.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Spoonman84, All fans a sick to death of the refereeing standard, and if the NRL and the referees were forced to address their errors in public they might learn from their mistakes.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Spoonman84, All fans a sick to death of the refereeing standard, and if the NRL and the referees were forced to address their errors in public they might learn from their mistakes.
I get that but it’s just the NRL giving lip service at the moment. An apology means absolutely nothing to us now and they aren’t learning from their mistakes.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get that but it’s just the NRL giving lip service at the moment. An apology means absolutely nothing to us now and they aren’t learning from their mistakes.
They will learn if they have to face all their errors after every game, but I agree that the NRL will never agree to it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly..!!!!!!

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It was a try. Not enough evidence to show he 110% lost it.

If it was roosters or storm, its a try. Simple as that. Anyone who doesnt understand this by now should just stop watching nrl cause they clearly arent watching close enough.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
They will learn if they have to face all their errors after every game, but I agree that the NRL will never agree to it.
Yeah I’d be fan of the actual person that made the error having to front up rather then Annesley coming out 4 days after saying sorry.