News Dean Pay's young Bulldogs are ready to build on 2019

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So you get annoyed if someone has a different opinion to you? I'm just being realistic. Anything can happen tho. I'm not going to lie to myself or you by writing or saying something I don't agree with. I'm not a psychologist that's going to try and mind fuck you to fix you.
I wish it was an opinion...more like a horror story everytime you post.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I wish it was an opinion...more like a horror story everytime you post.
You've replied to my same quote twice. There was literally nothing wrong with the 1st post I made on this thread. My expectations are lower then yours. I want the club to succeed. I'm not sure what the problem is?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You've replied to my same quote twice. There was literally nothing wrong with the 1st post I made on this thread. My expectations are lower then yours. I want the club to succeed. I'm not sure what the problem is?
No problem at all

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We now have the foundations for a real good football team and that is grunt
Imagine what we can do if we sign Radradra, SBW & Britten :tonguewink:

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We now have the foundations for a real good football team and that is grunt
Imagine what we can do if we sign Radradra, SBW & Britten :tonguewink:
I don't know if this is 100% true. When we tried to sign Ramien, Koroisau and Ese'ese it was said that we could only afford 2 out of the 3. This would mean we'd have about 1m to spend for next year which then would mean we could only afford 1 of SBW or Radradra.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
"But Pay said the club was now in a far better position to capitalise, with minimal roster changes expected and their first-choice starting 17 still intact for next year."

looks like we are stuck with Chris Smith

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if this is 100% true. When we tried to sign Ramien, Koroisau and Ese'ese it was said that we could only afford 2 out of the 3. This would mean we'd have about 1m to spend for next year which then would mean we could only afford 1 of SBW or Radradra.
Where there is a will there's a way :tonguewink:

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can grab ourselves a decent hooker and centre, we’ll make the 8 next year.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hard to convince all the negative nancies, don't bother
I was one of Pays biggest haters, but the end to this year, imo, was completely different to last.

For 1 this year we have done it for longer and 2, after the bye it looked like the team bought into something Pay was selling and we won off defense.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets hope we aren't revisiting the same headlines next year after we finish well again... We need to win at least 6 games in the first 10 rounds to set the season up

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was one of Pays biggest haters, but the end to this year, imo, was completely different to last.

For 1 this year we have done it for longer and 2, after the bye it looked like the team bought into something Pay was selling and we won off defense.
Nothing wrong with criticising the coach, I for one supportered Pay from the very beginning but I did have a couple of months this year where I thought he needed to go. Now I'm back on the Pay train lol.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anything but a top 8 finish is a fail

If we can get an attacking hooker, perhaps another strike out wide then we should guarantee 8

Top 4 would be hugely overachieving

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anything but a top 8 finish is a fail

If we can get an attacking hooker, perhaps another strike out wide then we should guarantee 8

Top 4 would be hugely overachieving
Yep 100%, If we can't make the 8 next year then it's a massive flop