Dean Pay's Round Three Game Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm yeah if that is the extent of Pays game plan no wonder we are 0 from 2.

that was my first response.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will depend where you sit & which nazi is on the aisle. Show the first half of passes then walk back out with them to get the others in.

The guy in front of me usually has a couple of kids standing behind him & others sitting on the ground in front of him.
Lucky I’m tall haha.

I want to know what the asterix is next to the pies. I eat very well usually but love those pies. People still talk about when I ate 8 of them before halftime once haha
Cheers mate and haha that's a mean effort

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
2 games,against last years premiers, and the mooted 2018 premiers, and everyone is gunning for blood,y don’t u go support someone else,we should be getting behind our team , coach and everyone else
If the Tigers can get up against them surely we can at least have a dig.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I want to know what the asterix is next to the pies. I eat very well usually but love those pies. People still talk about when I ate 8 of them before halftime once haha
Fark that's some effort there.

At a guess I'd say its something regarding the meal deals (e.g meal deal includes sandwich, small drink and small fries).

N

Natboy

Fark that's some effort there.

At a guess I'd say its something regarding the meal deals (e.g meal deal includes sandwich, small drink and small fries).
Haha yeah. It’s a good move considering one of people’s main gripes is that food is too expensive

Deathspell

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I might sneak in as the mascot and moon Clearly as he lines up his kicks, that might help. But I'll bolt if Maloney kicks he might get horny and chase me. I've got sneaky feeling Pearce corrupted him at Easts.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would gladly pay $20 for a pie at the footy if we had a successful winning team

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I would like the Bulldogs to play the way that Dean Pay said at a forum late last year "aggressive".

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bravo club bravo ... So the promotion was $9.90 meal deals.

But it's not even a club thing. This is an NRL promotion. All NRL games at ANZ Stadium this year have the $9.90 meal deals.

For every NRL event at ANZ Stadium in 2018, $9.90 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).

Not sure if only for kids as well.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bravo club bravo ... So the promotion was $9.90 meal deals.

But it's not even a club thing. This is an NRL promotion. All NRL games at ANZ Stadium this year have the $9.90 meal deals.

For every NRL event at ANZ Stadium in 2018, $9.90 Fan-tastic Kids’ Meal deals will be available in the retail areas of the stadium (along with the regular meal bundles).

Not sure if only for kids as well.
Who cares if its not a club promotion? Talk about being pedantic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.