Dean Pay. What would be the pass mark for 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2018 will be hard, still a lot of deadwood at the club. If we play with heart every week and give 100% in every game I'll be happy.

I'll also be happy if Pay can attract some good signings for 19, he should have decent coin to get some backs.

Love what he has to say so far, hopefully he can get all these plans into action.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Make the 8;
Dib gone;
Blood permanent new halfback from within to play along with Foran
What would Pay have to do with Dib going or not?

I am certain we will make the 8. Id accept that but like everyone else, want more.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
all i am asking for is improvement ,if not all but majority of the players and doesnt matter if we win or lose, I want the fear of Dogs in opposition hearts.

#nomorepuppydogs

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Top 8.

I expect us to make the 8 every year, no matter the coach or players. We are the BULLDOGS top 8 should be bare minimum for our club.
Top 8.

Pffff win half your games and u r in the finals.

With pay- it's a new beginning
Ding dong witch is dead with stats after stats boring tactics.
Pay will make us competitive agai. And be feared and most of all-
Not predictable

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Making the eight, only if we are competitive enough to go beyond the first elimination; otherwise it's just Des MkII.

Personally, I'll be happy to see us develop a strong and aggressive team that wins, and wins well. It may mean losing a number of early games until we get the combinations right. If we can keep the same troops week to week, I'll just be happy to see us finish the season with a string of well deserved wins.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The 8.
Fix 50% of our Shit House Half's pairing. (We have Kieran 50%)
Fix our Shitty kicking game and fix our goal kicking issue, having a quality player kicking goals is ideal not, a player that can kick goals but a shit house player (Holland)
Ensure we pick the right Captain!!!
Aggressive defense.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d like to see all our current players play to their strength. That’s it. If that happens watch what can happen with our current squad. Winning, Premiership etc will all come

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would Pay have to do with Dib going or not?

I am certain we will make the 8. Id accept that but like everyone else, want more.
Point taken, I’ve dirtied the waters a little. I’ve been so anti bulldogs establishment lately. For 3 years I’ve viewed the management group as a toxic cluster. I’ll edit my post.

Reactions: DT

caltan

Waterboy
Reaction score
Maybe a long awaited Premiership. Is it an omen?. I believe 2018 is the year of the Dog in Chinese calendar.If not succesful next year, the next year of the Dog does not occur until 2030. Heaven forbid if we have to wait until then for our next premiership. Here's hoping for 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.