Dean pay VS Andersons

A

Alexander the Great

I highly doubt that. We have been told he is not around the club any more??

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Their working together on Andersons 1 marker ploy Version 2020..

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If true then it probably solves the long mystery of why a head coach would commit career suicide by continuing to select the worst possible side every week..... unless he's trying to get sacked.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If it’s true then it explains why so many people are supporting par through the media.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Crap....he is and has always been a useless medler. He has elusions of granduer . Your kidding yourself if you think he doesnt make all the decisions. Quicker he is ousted the better. But who well thats the question. Gary Macintyre fixed our club years ago but he tells me he is too old now.
I highly doubt that. We have been told he is not around the club any more??

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Crap....he is and has always been a useless medler. He has elusions of granduer . Your kidding yourself if you think he doesnt make all the decisions. Quicker he is ousted the better. But who well thats the question. Gary Macintyre fixed our club years ago but he tells me he is too old now.

So let me get this straight. A bloke is being paid head coach salary and in this day and age won’t tell someone else to fuck off and mind his own business ??
Pay is more useless then I thought

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at the Gould / Cleary situation at Penrith......it happens more than you think........look at the kennel....we are trying to influence every decision the club makes.......its human
So let me get this straight. A bloke is being paid head coach salary and in this day and age won’t tell someone else to fuck off and mind his own business ??
Pay is more useless then I thought

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but if I’m head coach then no mother fucker tells me who to pick etc... it’s my head on the chopping block and if Anderson can’t handle it then He can go suck it. Seriously this club is a joke and run by a bunch of muppets... ego and selfishness is gona be the demise of this club

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry but if I’m head coach then no mother fucker tells me who to pick etc... it’s my head on the chopping block and if Anderson can’t handle it then He can go suck it. Seriously this club is a joke and run by a bunch of muppets... ego and selfishness is gona be the demise of this club
That’s why I think if Anderson is interfering then Pay is a bigger joke. Seriously grow a set and do it your way

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it’s true then it explains why so many people are supporting par through the media.
That's ridiculous tbh.. if the media thought it was happening there would have been no short of 20 articles with 15 different versions from the media.. attn dibs propaganda machine, you need better material.. at least make it plausible..

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Exactly right....

I wonder who’s been making the signings such as Britt and Stimson

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That's ridiculous tbh.. if the media thought it was happening there would have been no short of 20 articles with 15 different versions from the media.. attn dibs propaganda machine, you need better material.. at least make it plausible..
Mate if that’s the direction you want to take, there has been well over 5 articles discussing Anderson’s involvement in the team and also regarding Under Dib we went to 2 grand finals under the Anderson’s we’ve been flirting we’ve the wooden spoon for 3 years.

Get your head out of Lynn Anderson’s box and smell the bacon.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate if that’s the direction you want to take, there has been well over 5 articles discussing Anderson’s involvement in the team and also regarding Under Dib we went to 2 grand finals under the Anderson’s we’ve been flirting we’ve the wooden spoon for 3 years.

Get your head out of Lynn Anderson’s box and smell the bacon.
Lol no article suggesting even close to what you are saying.. yes articles say he's getting too involved. But ffs team selections and coaching lol .. ok ..
You and your mate dib are massive flops .. just for your information I want Lyn gone and the Anderson's if they are going to continue on this path.. but the very last person on earth I want to see in charge is that egotistical gronk Dib.