Official Dean Pay says NRL is not doing enough to help clubs with salary cap relief

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nick politis seen in dressing sheds with greenberg, politis snd greenberg spotted having breakfast on a few occasions source Buzz rothfield...

just before Xmas greenberg , politis, Vladys (new boss/ex racing boss) all 3 having lunch in Bondi together ...

Greenberg says “roosters just manage the cap way better”
Bullshit **** they are corrupt like you, what’s the bet roosters sign Folau. And I’m not against him coming back I just know only 2 clubs could sign him and that’s Bronx and roosters . 2004 baby ! We beat those grubs
Yeah I posted thread last year when I saw him in the roosters sheds after a game. Posted a screenshot of the slimy bastards as wel!!!

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol ok
so they organised all these illegal things in the view of the public

Todd: Hey Nick... remember our illegal venture together to rort the salary cap and allow you to win every week and year?
Nick: yes, of course
Todd: Lets discuss this, can I meet you in the dressing room as the channel 9 cameras beam us live around the nation?
Nick: Of course, yes.
I think your actually a rooster . Jog along to Bondi

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Brandon Smith out for 4-6 weeks

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No . I’m saying if they all friends then friends look after friends , how many other CEO’s or chairman’s catch up with the head of nrl! They rort the system , I’m sure majority on here agree how corrupt the nrl is let alone the infinity salary cap the roosters have
I would say how many other chairmen have the NRL boss as their bitch. Whenever you see vision of Todd around Nick he looks like an excited school girl!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brandon Smith out for 4-6 weeks
I wonder if this will affect the Harry Grant request?

Also - not enough is being said about this.

This exact example just shows the ineptitude of the current administration. Where was the logic with the maximum compensation provided? They have in no way justified why they set the amount at what they did.

Absolute inept people running this organisation.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this will affect the Harry Grant request?

Also - not enough is being said about this.

This exact example just shows the ineptitude of the current administration. Where was the logic with the maximum compensation provided? They have in no way justified why they set the amount at what they did.

Absolute inept people running this organisation.
I don't think so, because likely he will be back round 2-3 and Cam Smith isn't exactly going to spend any time on the sidelines

I think they really need to look at the rep schedule as well... it's such a stupid idea to have that game right before round 1