Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Clearing the decks for Ben Anderson.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not going to shit on Pay on his way out but the guy was out of his depth as a head coach. He tried, failed miserable and now we are here. In saying that though, I think more of the onus should be directed at the club and board for our continuing failure on and off the field. The Anderson are like a massive iceberg and our club is an historical ship.

Here is a picture of Lynne and Deano's final meeting playing out.

images.jpeg.jpg

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol that was laughable. Elliot is average at best - he probably looks better on our team cause we are attrotious lol
What I don't understand is if a player isn't running hard enough or letting other players tackle their marked man, how hard is it for any coach to say this is what your doing wrong, and if the next game they still do fuck all to show improvement then it's ( I'm dropping you to reserve grade until you prove you deserve a FG spot).
I know there are plays to learn but running hard and tackling hard should not have to be taught nor should you be told your lazy but look at our team, against the Broncos the players looked as though they had just ran a marathon.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The Dean Pay dis worked boys lmao!

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
May all be a mute point if the virus spreads and game is shut down.Looking more a possibility every day

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
May all be a mute point if the virus spreads and game is shut down.Looking more a possibility every day
I think the whole comp will be up in Queensland very shortly.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Screenshot_20200714_121935_com.facebook.katana.jpg Anyone got the article Steve Antonelli has followed Dean pay and left the club can anyone post the dt article about it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah I'm sure Antionelli leaving will really be the tipping point which cripples the club. You have to laugh at the hyperbole used in the media.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it’s unlikely most of these support staff will be kept anyway once a new coach comes in so I don’t think it’s a such a bad thing.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s pretty funny that King Goergallis has a higher winning percentage then Pay as a NRL coach!