Dean Pay on 2SM

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 14699
So by your logic Godfather - if everyone on here lowers their posts to your standards, everyone is exceptional?
Yeah nah...don't think so.
View attachment 14699
So by your logic Godfather - if everyone on here lowers their posts to your standards, everyone is exceptional?
View attachment 14699
jesus christ.... common sense doesn't not apply to all you Pay sympathizers and board apologists

mediocrity has clouded your judgement, bullfrog would be rolling in his grave. bullfrog would of rebuilt the club by now... not this PR softly softly approach bullshit.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
jesus christ.... common sense doesn't not apply to all you Pay sympathizers and board apologists

mediocrity has clouded your judgement, bullfrog would be rolling in his grave. bullfrog would of rebuilt the club by now... not this PR softly softly approach bullshit.
Common sense ain't all that common is it Godfather? Just look in the mirror.
Is mediocrity the only word you know in your limited vocabulary and useless memes you post?
Post something with some substance at least. Yeah, a bridge too far that is...

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biggest loser talk ever. Blah blah blah. Old this old that. How long are you going to blame the old for. I suppose the rona virus is the old boards fault as well. Under the old board we had a major sponsor every year. Under the old board we missed the finals series once in 6 years I believe not 2 from 2 under this mob. Most likely 3 from 3 after this year. You say it's chn and okubors fault we don't have a major sponsor. What took this inept board was long in the first place to get 1. We were the last team in the entire nrl to get 1.

Not to mention membership numbers are way down. You say the board did a great job releasing the Morris bros and Eastwood. Wrong they were off contract not released there's a massive difference. Wow this board claim to fame is reasling players that are off contract just lol. Klemmer was released but we got nothing for him. Not even a player swap. Because this inept board can't negotiate shit.

We missed out Ramien, Esseese and the biggest fuck up of all Kirasou. How can you fuck up the Kirasou deal.

On top of this we go and sign Dylan Napa on a huge deal. Instead of using that money on our backline. Recruitment has been as pathetic in not wosre then the old board.

The things that you mention mean sweet fuck all because results on the field are embrassing. Same as results off the field again embrassing. But let's just blame dib Hasler and castle for everything that's wrong in world for the next 10 years.

Btw there's no denying Dib, Hasler and Castle had to go. We needed a change. But this board and coach are just as bad if not worse.
Probably because I've already posted it here 20 times previously. But since some are a bit slow on the uptake:

- Fronted the members in May 2018 to be honest about what they had inherited and pulled no punches that 'we could not be competitive again until 2021' (I was in the room when they said this).
- Negotiated a settlement with Hasler to avoid long and costly legal action over the contract the previous Chairman committed then rescinded on (and no, the settlement was nowhere near the amount often speculated on here).
- Negotiated to release early M'Bye, Woods and Klemmer to other clubs to help bring us back under the salary cap we were massively over due to signing Foran and Woods on dollars we couldn't afford which was on top of already committed back-ended contracts, some with ratchet clauses, making our cap position even worse.
- Began to release expensive players at the end or heading towards the end of their careers (Eastwood, Moz Brothers) to maintain cap management whilst other back-ended/ratcheted contracts kicked in/up, raising our player salary costs.
- Instituted various forms of corporate governance so a mess created by the Three Amigos could never happen again (because it absolutely STUFFED our club as we've all seen in the past 2 seasons).
- Set up two partnerships to re-start pathways for juniors into our system (pretty much abandoned by the previous administrators and coach who believed you bought big to win, not bothered to develop players).
- Recruited who they could with what little money was available (particularly for 2019 and 2020) to keep us cap compliant whilst the rest of these back-ended/ratcheted contracts matured (the last of those this year).
- Retained just about all sponsors (yes, some on lesser deals) for a team that was clearly not going to win the competition any time soon - when they could've easily walked (and no, KIA did not walk, they downgraded, in case you weren't aware).
- Convinced a business to part with $2m in discretionary spend to become major sponsor in an already rapidly cooling economy (pre-COVID, but post bushfires) - only for 2 selfish former employees to screw that up (not to mention damage one of the above partnerships which the board is now working on restoring faith in).

Shall I go on?
The fact is it was ALWAYS going to take time to repair the massive damaged state the club was left in by the previous administrators. They never shied away from it, provided a timeline to fix it and have stuck to it.
So maybe we can have a discussion in 6 and again in 12 months about how 'inept' they really are. Maybe you'll change your mind when some upcoming roster changes are finalised and announced.
Will we still see you, your daughter and cleaner on Monday? If so, call 0406 650 430 on your arrival at Belmore. Ask for Rej. Cheers.

Last edited:

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Biggest loser talk ever. Blah blah blah. Old this old that. How long are you going to blame the old for. I suppose the rona virus is the old boards fault as well. Under the old board we had a major sponsor every year. Under the old board we missed the finals series once in 6 years I believe not 2 from 2 under this mob. Most likely 3 from 3 after this year. You say it's chn and okubors fault we don't have a major sponsor. What took this inept board was long in the first place to get 1. We were the last team in the entire nrl to get 1.

Not to mention membership numbers are way down. You say the board did a great job releasing the Morris bros and Eastwood. Wrong they were off contract not released there's a massive difference. Klemmer was released but we got nothing for him. Not even a player swap. Because this inept board can't negotiate shit.

We missed out Ramien, Esseese and the biggest fuck up of all Kirasou. How can you fuck up the Kirasou deal.

On top of this we go and sign Dylan Napa on a huge deal. Instead of using that money on our backline. Recruitment has been as pathetic in not wosre then the old board.

The things that you mention mean sweet fuck all because results on the field are embrassing. Same as results off the field again embrassing. But let's just blame dib Hasler and castle for everything that's wrong in world for the next 10 years.

Btw there's no denying Dib, Hasler and Castle had to go. We needed a change. But this board and coach are just as bad if not worse.
Funny stuff mate, appreciate the Saturday chuckle.
Where to start - actually it's simply not worth it.
Let's just disagree to disagree :-)
Are you coming on Monday with your crack team to rectify everything?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Common sense ain't all that common is it Godfather? Just look in the mirror.
Is mediocrity the only word you know in your limited vocabulary and useless memes you post?
Post something with some substance at least. Yeah, a bridge too far that is...
I'm using language that simpletons can identify with. Other words that come to mind is"embarrassing" especially when posters on here state we are doing well because we didn't finish last :unamused:....

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Embrassing is perfect way to describe the current state of our club. It's unbelievable how people can say we are doing well we didn't finish last. Embrassing indeed.
I'm using language that simpletons can identify with. Other words that come to mind is"embarrassing" especially when posters on here state we are doing well because we didn't finish last :unamused:....

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why no reply is it because I pushed a button. And you have no real argument to respond with?
Funny stuff mate, appreciate the Saturday chuckle.
Where to start - actually it's simply not worth it.
Let's just disagree to disagree :-)
Are you coming on Monday with your crack team to rectify everything?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Why no reply is it because I pushed a button. And you have no real argument to respond with?
Ha ha. Pushed a button? So far you haven't cut butter.
The truth is your 'points' have been rebutted on here many times and not just by me. Can't be bothered re-typing it. Sorry you missed it.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You said the Morris bros and Eastwood were released not off contract. So you are lieing or mis informed. Or sorry my points have been rebutted many times on here not yours.
Ha ha. Pushed a button? So far you haven't cut butter.
The truth is your 'points' have been rebutted on here many times and not just by me. Can't be bothered re-typing it. Sorry you missed it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You said the Morris bros and Eastwood were released not off contract. So you are lieing or mis informed. Or sorry my points have been rebutted many times on here not yours.
Ummm, 'releasing' isn't just mid-contract...a player can be 'released' mid-contract or they can have their contract not renewed and therefore are 'released' from their employment with the club.
Have a look at any 'gains/losses' from any team at the end of any season and you'll see the word 'released' next to several players names who have not had their contracts renewed for the following year and have no specific destination.
it's neither a lie nor mis-informed.
Seriously, is that your best?
Can't wait to see what else you and the cleaner bring on Monday :-).

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude your getting hammered from all angels go back to celebrating the pathways program this brilliant board has created wow. While also celebrating not finishing last. Mediocre and embrassing is now the norm at the bulldogs. So now your saying these players were off contract not released. Back tracking I see. Round of aposlise for not renewing a players contract who is off contract. Lets take credit for that.
Ummm, 'releasing' isn't just mid-contract...a player can be 'released' mid-contract or they can have their contract not renewed and therefore are 'released' from their employment with the club.
Have a look at any 'gains/losses' from any team at the end of any season and you'll see the word 'released' next to several players names who have not had their contracts renewed for the following year and have no specific destination.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
giphy (9).gif

and welcome back Natboy ! oh how I've missed your "X"

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Dude your getting hammered from all angels go back to celebrating the pathways program this brilliant board has created wow. While also celebrating not finishing last. Mediocre and embrassing is now the norm at the bulldogs. So now your saying these players were off contract not released. Back tracking I see. Round of aposlise for not renewing a players contract who is off contract. Lets take credit for that.
Hammered? By your wet mop posts?
Backtracking? Not even close.
I think you meant angles perhaps not angels? And lying perhaps not lieing? Assuming your planning and administration skills are as good as your spelling well wow, we are destined for greatness! :-)
No-one celebrates mediocrity and it's a useless cop-out from a few posters who have nothing of substance to add.
Anyway, back to re-arranging my sock drawer - it's more stimulating :-).

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you have pointed out a few spelling mistakes jezz your so clever. Have fun re arranging your sock draw. And continue to kiss Lyn and Pays arse. Look forward to still hearing them blame the old board in 10 years time. Good luck with that pathways program they created. Should be a ripper. Also no need for a major sponsor. The jersey looks much better without one. The front of the jersey looks too clustered with a sponsor on there. Much better too leave it clear. Not embrassing at all.

Oohh and let's just hope we continue to finish 11th or 12th each year while there in charge. As long as we dont finish last ill be happy.

Hammered? By your wet mop posts?
Backtracking? Not even close.
I think you meant angles perhaps not angels? And lying perhaps not lieing? Assuming your planning and administration skills are as good as your spelling well wow, we are destined for greatness! :-)
No-one celebrates mediocrity and it's a useless cop-out from a few posters who have nothing of substance to add.
Anyway, back to re-arranging my sock drawer - it's more stimulating :-).

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow you have pointed out a few spelling mistakes jezz your so clever. Have fun re arranging your sock draw. And continue to kiss Lyn and Pays arse. Look forward to still hearing them blame the old board in 10 years time. Good luck with that pathways program they created. Should be a ripper. Also no need for a major sponsor. The jersey looks much better without one. The front of the jersey looks too clustered with a sponsor on there. Much better too leave it clear. Not embrassing at all.

Oohh and let's just hope we continue to finish 11th or 12th each year while there in charge. As long as we dont finish last ill be happy.
tapatalk_1585134132972.jpeg

Dinkum dog once your done with your sock draw, you can work on your underwear draw coz I believe they have just turned brown

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 14710

Dinkum dog once your done with your sock draw, you can work on your underwear draw coz I believe they have just turned brown
Wait - you want me to draw you some underwear?
That's just weird.
Oh! You don't know the difference between draw and drawer either.
Razor sharp as always Godfather - truly the brains of the operation you are :-).

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait - you want me to draw you some underwear?
That's just weird.
Oh! You don't know the difference between draw and drawer either.
Razor sharp as always Godfather - truly the brains of the operation you are :-).
hahaha is that it? clutching at straws...

are you sure you are not related to a board member? coz u know how to deflect when you are under fire and taking a lot of damage

Last edited: