Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Just watched the Presser.
He is a concern. He is a good guy, a nice guy. No anger or fight. Jacko was a skirt and both showed no balls.
REALLY. THESE 2 ARE THE DOGS OF WAR. FUCK OFF IDIOT. THEY HAVE NO NUTS AND NO FUCKING MADNESS

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We’ve all been duped by fucken shit players who’ve put all the blame on des lol. Makes sense why des made us play stale footy, our players are the dumbest of cuntards.
Moronic comment

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bring back Hasler lol, apologise to him and fuck pay off he can go sit with Kevin Moore.

I’m joking.... well I don’t know if we continue to get smashed which I can see happening then this won’t be a joke lol.

But seriously mbye and lichaa look so dumb now with all their talks off season lol you’s are just shit *****.
Go support another club

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't see the first game, my observations from this game are:

1. Frawly is dead set a passenger. Why is he there over Cleland if he is in the 6 jersey?
2. They rolled through our ruck and slowed ours down way too easy
3. Only 2 subs used at the 60 minute mark when we are chasing the game?
4. All the talk about Leicha is nothing more than talk. Same same as last year... Sorry am holidaying in Thailand couldn't help it!
Liccha was good

Magilla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Your carrying on like a pork chop. Its round 2. Pay inherited a team built by Hasler. We need to rebuild. We were never going to win comp this year. So you go off to your new club and have a sook and a whinge.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Clearly not after last 2 weeks.
Lichaa is not the issue, look where our forwards get the ball, they start far too deep and lack genuine explosive speed / power, that includes you MR Klemmer and friends.

Hate to say it so early in season but we need a major roster overall. Pay doesn’t have much to work with I’m afraid

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your carrying on like a pork chop. Its round 2. Pay inherited a team built by Hasler. We need to rebuild. We were never going to win comp this year. So you go off to your new club and have a sook and a whinge.
I don’t eat pork you racist.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate to say i told you so but i warned you about Pay.
He was the worst defensive coach at both the Eels and raiders in decades and the bloke is not the sharpest tool in the shed i can promise you that, that he is a 1st grade coach is very worrying.
You blokes will be calling for this dopes head within the month and youll be calling for Forans head not much later.
The only thing I’m ashamed of is our fans have become like you eels supporters cheering and carrying on winning trial games or round 1 thinking they’ve won the gf lol. You guys still out do us but we’re catching up.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Fuck there are some drama queens on the kennel. Go clean the sand out of your vaginas and find yourself a nice dose of reality. Fuck me dead. Its round 2.
It's quıte depressıng aye haha...
I swear dıscoverıng the kennel was probably my bıggest mıstake, atleast pre kennel days, ıf we got beat ıd just move on.
Cant belıeve how negatıve thıs sıte ıs. There was a lot of bloody posıtıves out the game just to add.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He still cant pass from the ground.... running is all good here and there. But he needs to give proper service.
I still don't feel that is a major issue. Our forwards just stand there flat footed like a bunch of bums. They train with him every day, they should be used to the speed of his service and should he able to recognise when the ball is coming. All they have to do start off a little deeper and be on the balls of their feet and go when they see it's time. I mean the fucking park footy lebo pack could do that lol.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Guys, relax - we played the 2 teams that are going to be top 4 - they were always going to expose where we are at - Pay has to coach the problems out and build a team - not turn on a switch - our players are disjointed and looking silly - but we have to appreciate we need a building phase .

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's quıte depressıng aye haha...
I swear dıscoverıng the kennel was probably my bıggest mıstake, atleast pre kennel days, ıf we got beat ıd just move on.
Cant belıeve how negatıve thıs sıte ıs. There was a lot of bloody posıtıves out the game just to add.
This place does my head in sometimes. Im as pissed off as anyone after a loss, and no doubt i say some things i dont mean some times as well, but calling for the coaches head, and blaming the board etc etc etc is just childish rubbish.
We have a lot of change over the off season, and we played the two best teams straight up and lost. So what. Our season is not over. We dont need to sack the coach, or drop every player.
If we as supporters cant support our team in moments like this, how can we expect them to remain upbeat and find a way to improve and fight it out for our first win??
People would rather place blame on anyone they can instead of just owning the fact that we are a few top players short of the best rosters in the comp, and we have also gone through a lot of change and need a bit of time to get things right.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys, relax - we played the 2 teams that are going to be top 4 - they were always going to expose where we are at - Pay has to coach the problems out and build a team - not turn on a switch - our players are disjointed and looking silly - but we have to appreciate we need a building phase .
The negatives are concerning. Atrocious defence and Pays total lack of ability to manage a bench stick out. The metres we concede is also crazy.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our defence is a major concern

Status
Not open for further replies.