Just didn’t recover from that knock he got late in the half

I rate Moses at FB
He has a lot to learn but
He needs to follow the play and look for the offloads

I just don’t see what happened with our forwards tonight lost the battle bad

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really really want pay to prove me wrong by me thinking his a total numbnut with no clue so far

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i said it at the time that it was disrespectful of dib to think that they could recreate bulldogs culture with the flick of the switch, as in 'ok we fucked up the 2 titles/5 years plan, we need a new plan, how about going back to the old culture and play the way we used to. lets do that'

its also disrespectful to think that they could build it again slowly because what the previous guys did was excellent and its not something that can be done ordinarily

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I didn't see the first game, my observations from this game are:

1. Frawly is dead set a passenger. Why is he there over Cleland if he is in the 6 jersey?
2. They rolled through our ruck and slowed ours down way too easy
3. Only 2 subs used at the 60 minute mark when we are chasing the game?
4. All the talk about Leicha is nothing more than talk. Same same as last year... Sorry am holidaying in Thailand couldn't help it!

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman again was just using up cap space and our 2 rep. forwards did not play like rep. players if we do not have go forward from them then our backs will find it hard to push forward! Mybe was good from the back but needs to work on his defence, same goes for Frawley some good plays but again defence BUT then again the whole side needs to work on DEFENCE!!! We had 2 or 3 trys today from our own half and again last week THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Pay said he wanted to bring back the DOGS of WAR and hurt the opposition but all I can see are the dogs of come in my kennel and score a fricken TRY because we cannot defend our line for S...T!!! Come ON Doggies, I know we have played the 2 heavy weights BUT at least show some heart and DEFEND!!!

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman again was just using up cap space and our 2 rep. forwards did not play like rep. players if we do not have go forward from them then our backs will find it hard to push forward! Mybe was good from the back but needs to work on his defence, same goes for Frawley some good plays but again defence BUT then again the whole side needs to work on DEFENCE!!! We had 2 or 3 trys today from our own half and again last week THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Pay said he wanted to bring back the DOGS of WAR and hurt the opposition but all I can see are the dogs of come in my kennel and score a fricken TRY because we cannot defend our line for S...T!!! Come ON Doggies, I know we have played the 2 heavy weights BUT at least show some heart and DEFEND!!!
Tolman starting at 13 may improve our D?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He had his 2 weeks to prove himself. Hes gone.

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score
SACK DEAN PAY!!!!!

Hold on, no dont sack Dean Pay, i dont want you guys to have the chance to get better.:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.